• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Fastest clear time

Lately I've been trying my hand at a KH2 speedrun, trying to see just how fast I can beat it on Proud - I've been playing for over 17 hours, I'm at level 34 and I'm up to Agrahbah 2nd vist (after that, Pride Lands and Twilight Town, and then TWTNW!). And I never thought I'd be so grateful for...
  2. L

BSOD on normal startup

Last night I was on my comp, and it picked the perfect time to simply reboot instantly, no message or anything. I logged back in, 5 seconds later . . . same thing. I ran the thing in Safe Mode and it works fine. I've just turned off auto-rebbot, logged in normally and guess what? BSOD was...
  3. L

Lord of the Inferno: Return of the LK

You've hated on him, you've flamed him, you've nega-repped him. Hell, you've even banned him. And though he totally deserved it most of the time, it didn't stop him from coming back. Until he got bored and left for . Now, L337 kybldmstr has returned, with more responsibility, more ownage-ness...
  4. L

Virus Problem

OK, here's the thing: I've got a virus or something. It's creating spam when I type (not all the time, it's an irregular pattern) and makes the system sound device beep. My anti-virus won't pick it up either. It all started when I went and turned on the add-ins for Excel, so it's probably a VBA...
  5. L

KH3 Request Thread!

Felt short-changed by KH2 in some way? Thought the chars needed more depth? Wanted more worlds, spells, summons etc? And were you hoping for SoKai hentai, or at least a good long French kiss? NOW'S THE CHANCE TO SPEAK OUT! Post any and all your requests for KH3 in here! Anything that floats...
  6. L

Anti Form theory

I was playing through Kingdom Hearts 2, tried to use Master Form and got Anti Form instead. Then I got a major "theory brainwave". What if Anti Form isn't random, but is needed for Final Form? What I mean is, you have to trigger Anti Form a certain number of times, and the next time it would...
  7. L

Happy New Year! - post your thoughts and resolutions for 2007!

Wow, it's New Year's Eve down in Australia already (5 hours, 8 minutes until 2007 to be precise) and all I can think of is how quickly 2006 flew by, and just how much it changed my life. But 2007 will come and we'll have new challenges and stuff to look forward to (I'm Assistant House Captain...
  8. L

Your fave and least fave game endings ("bad" and "good" - any ending!)

*looks up at thread title* well, yeah . . . My favourite ending would have to be LOK: Defiance's ending. LOK has an awesome story! The ending I absolutely hate the most is Silent Hill 1's Bad ending, it completely destroys the purpose of finishing the game in the first place . . .
  9. L

Need help running TES:Arena

OK . . . I have no idea how to get The Elder Scrolls: Arena working on my Windows XP Pro SP2-running comp. Everything's installed on C:\ like it told me to, but I try running ARENA.bat and a DOS window pops up for a couple of seconds (during which time it launches a fullscreen window), and then...
  10. L

Fanfiction ► Nothing Matters Anymore

"Odd. None here so far, not one, not even a Shadow. Why?" This thought moved, slowly at first, in circles around and around, endlessly echoing in Sora's head, gradually picking up pace, pushing out other things from his mind, until it almost seemed to be wrapped tightly around his brown, spiky...
  11. L

Manual logon issue

I've set my comp so that it should come up saying "Press CTL+ALT+DEL to begin," and then force you to log in. Problem is, it still automatically logs on as me, which I don't want. How do I solve this? Oh, and I have Windows XP Pro SP2, if that helps.
  12. L

Is ageing caused by the sun?

You know how the sun causes the skin to look older if you spend too long outside without sunscreen? Well, I have a theory. We spend a lot of time in the sun, right? I think that slowly but surely, the sun gradually ages your body as your life goes on. And get this: a recent survey showed most...
  13. L

25 Char bug

I've noticed a bug in the 25 character rule. I'd typed a decent message, and when I went to edit it, after the edit, it said the message was less than 25 characters. Now, my message WAS over 25 characters, and all I did was add quote tags around the message. Could you please fix this bug? It's...
  14. L

Tekken 5!

Tekken 5 = teh uber pwnage of doom! I reckon Tekken 5 is one of THE best games around (apart from KH), and I've already unlocked all of the fighters and figured out a winning strategy with - three moves with him and I can get a Perfect, even against the final boss, . What do you reckon?
  15. L

Aussie publisher CONFIRMED!

I read the FactorX liftout in the paper, and guess what it said in Gameplay! :thumbsup: "Ubisoft says it will distribute . . . Kingdom Hearts II in Australia this year. The world of Kingdom Hearts . . ." Great news Australian fans! :thumbsup:
  16. L

Your favourite voice!

We all know translated games have sucky voices, save the odd game or two. But honestly, did you have a particular favourite in the series?
  17. L

How did you come across KH?

I know that you're all KH fans (well, the ones who don't proclaim their hatred towards it and end up flamed off the forums, anyway), so I've put together a little poll for you: How did you come to play KH and what made you it's "#1 fan?" For me, when I was a little one, I read a review on...
  18. L

Kingdom Hearts anime anyone?

Who would want to watch Kingdom Hearts anime? I know I would!
  19. L

The vB code list

I do not want to have people asking how to use things like spoiler tags, "click here" links etc. So, to combat this . . . Ta-da!!!!!!!!!! The complete list of vB code can be found here. Also, a full list of smiley code is here. I do not want to have to sort out a spoiler violation caused...
  20. L

MPEG4 help

Well, I have a whole heap of MPEG4 files that I can't use in WMM because they aren't supported. I can't convert them either because Media Encoder says one or more codecs are missing. Can you please help me convert these unruly files to .wma?
Back