• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Nothing Matters Anymore

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Odd. None here so far, not one, not even a Shadow. Why?"

This thought moved, slowly at first, in circles around and around, endlessly echoing in Sora's head, gradually picking up pace, pushing out other things from his mind, until it almost seemed to be wrapped tightly around his brown, spiky hair adorned head like a large, warm turban. It confused him, occupied him and wouldn't let him go.

"He told us to expect Heartless at every turn, but I haven't seen one. Or is it too dark?"

Those words, out of seemingly nowhere important or known, popped into his mind and added to the confusion. It made Sora feel half-dizzy, as if he'd just spun around rapidly on the spot, as fast and for as long as he could, until he eventually collapsed dramatically in a heap, the world whizzing around in his sight, or at least it seemed. Nothing Sora tried could break this, or even dim it the slightest bit.

But a teenage, female voice did.

"Sora!" it screamed out, breaking through the words, the questions, in Sora's mind, that he had tried to block out, but failed miserably.

Turning his attention to the voice, Sora moved around to face the person it belonged to.

And a second later, everything was illuminated in a sudden, brilliant flash of thin white light - lightning.

Kairi was pointing past Sora, at a new figure he hadn't noticed earlier. He only saw its detailed appearance for two, long, agonising seconds. But it was all he needed.

It was massive, had bright yellow, bulging eyes, gigantic claws and a long, huge tail.

And it was all black.

Tell me what you think!

Last edited:
I was hoping for more comments, but oh well :( . . . next chapter . . .

Look at me - no, study my face, my eyes - and tell me I'm worth something. Because I swear, I'm nothing, nothing at all, but worthless.

I've never known any parents, any family, any friends. I don't have much, just me, my looks (however it is I look), and the clothes on my back. That's about it. I have no memories, no past.

How did I get here, of all places, and why am I here, of all places? Do I have a purpose, a meaning, a place in this world?

Maybe I do, and I have something important I have to do, before my last breath. Or maybe I don't, and I have no goal and myself and my actions, mean nothing. Nothing at all.

So tell me, do I mean anything to you?

Yeah, I never meant for it to be short!

It's confusing and not saying where it's going because:
a) I kinda make it up as I go along,
b) Everything in this fanfiction is going to be connected, no matter how irrelevant or random it seems,
c) I just finished reading John Marsden's Out of Time and that sort of influenced the way I write (everything's like, screaming abstract, but gradually it starts to come together, until you finally have the whole picture, but then the book's finished and you're like "WTF?")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back