• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The vB code list

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
I do not want to have people asking how to use things like spoiler tags, "click here" links etc. So, to combat this . . .

Ta-da!!!!!!!!!! The complete list of vB code can be found here. Also, a full list of smiley code is here. I do not want to have to sort out a spoiler violation caused because a stupid noob doesn't know how to use spoiler tags.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
While useful and thankful I'm sure the newbs will be for the list, the superior elitist attitude is not neccesary nor appreciated. Don't act like you're in charge either, it's retarded and makes you look stupid.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Breaking Point said:
While useful and thankful I'm sure the newbs will be for the list, the superior elitist attitude is not neccesary nor appreciated. Don't act like you're in charge either, it's retarded and makes you look stupid.

Pre-cisely.

-postfiller-

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
AngelofDestiny said:
Seriously, who doesn't know about this?

Wait, is AngelofDestiny being a hypocrite AGAIN? Your post was nothing but spam. Many people will not know of this - people less n00by than you, may I add, of which there are many.

Thanks for this, L337. I'm sure it'll help many members out.

Back