• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 6

Metal

If your into metal what kind do you like and what bands do you like? Me i love all types of metal. My favorite bands: Children of Bodom, Trivium, In Flames, Kalmah, Wintersun, DragonForce, As I Lay Dying, Darkest Hour, Dark Tranquility, God Forbid, Lamb of God, Avenged Sevenfold, All That...
  2. 6

Check this out!

Here is someone who used an anti form code these vids are pretty cool. Here is the links: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1A6cUGusJY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDTenh_9XSQ
  3. 6

Look at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWFBsJxEjEg Heres the demo for kh2 look at what the reaction comand for the dusks it says power pivot instead of reversal i know its probably old but i thought i'd put out there.
  4. 6

FF7 Question

What is the name of clouds home town?
  5. 6

What about the heartless.

We know when someone with a strong heart dies a heartless and a nobody are formed well i think we should get to see the orginizations other form. Like we got to see Axel and the other orginizations heartless. What do you guys think.
  6. 6

I just found out something.

I just found out a way to not get hurt by Xaldins wind attack. All you have to do is have reflect in your shortcut and when he is doing that attack constantly use reflect and you wont get any damage from it but make sure your mp gauge is full to do it.
  7. 6

Orichalcum+ Help

I need help getting the last six orichalcum+ i have the ones from space parinoids, 100 acre woods, goddess cup, sunset terrace, the brink of dispair, a dawning of a new day, and obtaining all types of materials. So can you guys help me with the other six orichalcum+s thanks.
  8. 6

Spoiler I just found something.

I just beat kh2 and watched the secret ending and was looking closely at the fourth person and realized that he looks exactly like sora but you can't tell until after the words go away.
  9. 6

Jap and English ver of kh2!

I have just noticed that the jap and US versions of kh2 are different i was watching the US and jap verions of the hydra boss battle and noticed something it was when you hit hydra in the jap version green like blood comes out but in the US version black cloud like stuff comes out see it for...
  10. 6

How many....

How many of you are going to not change keyblades and play the whole with just the kingdom key when you get kh2 i am.
  11. 6

Another gba?

How many of you would like another gba game for kh. If you did would you like another card system one or something else.
  12. 6

I need help

Hey can anyone tell me where i can download passion after the battle. Thanx.
  13. 6

Hey

Hey if they could add more ff characters to kh2 who would want them to be. Sorry if this is a dumb thread but i am bored and want to see what people think. And i want Vincent Valentine, Red Xlll, zidane, and irvine.
  14. 6

KH Movie

If there was a kh movie what do you think should be in it.
  15. 6

Roxas

Who is excited to play as Roxas.
  16. 6

Ultima Weapon

I thought it was easy to get the ultima weapon in the first game does anyone think it will be easy to get in kh2.
Back