• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What about the heartless.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

See them or not

• Yes i think we should get to see them

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • No i don't think we should ge to see them

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Don't care about them at all.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

666Sora

We know when someone with a strong heart dies a heartless and a nobody are formed well i think we should get to see the orginizations other form. Like we got to see Axel and the other orginizations heartless. What do you guys think.

Kisa.Sama

They're heartless were probably just normal shadows. Sora had a strong heart, but he turned out to just be a normal heartless when he lost his heart. :/

Kunoke

For all we know we probably killed them all already >.>

Does it bother anyone else that he said "just about"?

Makes me wonder...

A~X~E~L

its a good idea maybe for the org members from CoM, since we didnt get to fight em in PS2 graphics and gameplay

Kunoke

A~X~E~L said:
its a good idea maybe for the org members from CoM, since we didnt get to fight em in PS2 graphics and gameplay

Did you not read the whole thread before you posted? Evidence suggests you didn't.

I

inhiding

Either way, the Organization members' heartless forms = big plothole to the story.

Kunoke

inhiding said:
Either way, the Organization members' heartless forms = big plothole to the story.

How the hell is that a plothole? They turned into lesser heartless except for Xehanort, and now they're either dead or wandering around somewhere ._. end of story. And we already destroyed Xehanort's heartless so, that's all over.

I

inhiding

Kunoke said:
They turned into lesser heartless except for Xehanort, and now they're either dead or wandering around somewhere ._.
It doesn't matter. It's still a plothole because we don't know what the hell happened to them, whether dead or walking around, and could be used for some cheap plot in the next game.

Kunoke

NOTE TO ALL PEOPLE READING THIS THREAD. READ THE WHOLE THING BEFORE POSTING.

Thanks.

Kunoke

Engulfed said:
Calm down Kunoke, you gotta stop being such a psycho.

Who knows? Maybe they're cool Heartless or something.
It'd be interesting, you gotta admit.

Are you THAT dull? I mean, seriously. I JUST told you to read the whole thing. So maybe you missed it I dunno but, I'll quote it for you.

Q. Besides Xehanort, did the other 5 disciples that turned into Heartless disappeared?
A. Not really disappear but more like they're somewhere else as normal Heartless. Xehanort was about the only one who was able to keep a human form.

^That is a quote from an interview with Nomura. He has CONFIRMED they are nothing more than normal heartless.

I

inhiding

And in the game, we're going around killing random heartless. Still a *very* small probability that we ran into the Organization members' heartless forms.

Kunoke

inhiding said:
And in the game, we're going around killing random heartless. Still a *very* small probability that we ran into the Organization members' heartless forms.

Thank you. -.-

Someone with half a logical brain at least for once.

Kunoke

Engulfed said:
I didn't know that Violent_Anger was quoting from a Nomura interview.
I thought he was just replying in a weird way.

CALM DOWN.

Frustration is a powerful influence. Don't tell me to calm down, bucko. :/

I'm perfectly calm, just annoyed.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Frusteration is a powerful influence. Just not a positive one -_-

I didn't know that V_A was quoting from an Interview with Nomura. I'm sorry, alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back