• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another gba?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Hmm...
I actually liked the Card system. I'm sure many people will disagree tho'.
I dunno.
OH! How about a KH Prequel on GBA? Ansem's backstory can be revealed...

Monsoon

No! 1, I sold my gameboy, 2 card games are stupid. 3 Cartridge systems are outdated. If they make it for the DS then i will quit playing all square enix games just like that!

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Yeah- PSP would make tons more sense.
But then I'd have to buy one!

Oh- and how can you not like Prequels KoB? I recommend you play "Chrono Trigger". That outta change your mind.

E

Eclipse

i don't want another card game for the gba....

sora: do you have any fours?

Bmd3287

They should port the original over to the psp with the bonus Final Mix content and make another side story game for the ds. :D ...or for gba or psp. either way, any system its on, if its kingdom hearts, Im gettin it. :p

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Aww...I'm the only one who wants to know more about Ansem?
I thought he was a pretty cool guy- with an interesting story.
Though...I'd have to admit: Star Wars II and III sucked ASS.

Bmd3287

in an interview, it sounded like they might have a KH game for the revolution. that might be cool. he said he would use the technology differently from anybody else or something along those lines.

E

Eclipse

he didn't say he was. people asked him what he thought about the revolution and he said that if he ever made a GAME with it, he would find it interesting. He never said it was kh related.

The M.C.

JTTW
i wont care about a handheld kh cause i never played the com one and never will (unless someone give it to me with a game boy for free.) but if they did they should make it on psp.

King of Blades

Engulfed said:
Yeah- PSP would make tons more sense.
But then I'd have to buy one!

Oh- and how can you not like Prequels KoB? I recommend you play "Chrono Trigger". That outta change your mind.

Prequels are so lame. Thats like saying hey Sora what did you do before you got your keyblade. Lets go around destiny islands and have wacky adventures as 14 year olds. The main reason is because if we already play kh2 and see what happens why would we go backwards. It would be pointless. But I would like to see how a KH prequel turns out. Itmightbe cool if Noruma makes it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back