• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Orichalcum+ Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

666Sora

I need help getting the last six orichalcum+ i have the ones from space parinoids, 100 acre woods, goddess cup, sunset terrace, the brink of dispair, a dawning of a new day, and obtaining all types of materials. So can you guys help me with the other six orichalcum+s thanks.

zachtheax

you only need 7 of them because u use the one crystal that reduces materials needed by 1/2, so instead of 13 u only need 7.....it sounds like u got 6 so the last 1 u have to beat sephiroth and xemnas (first battle) to get ur "bonus points" to the max 50 and i believe they give it 2 u 4 that....so u better have never continued after losing a battle if u didnt get the "get bonuses" (strategy guide would explain u shoulda got it lol)

zachtheax

i am deeply sorry what i said is incorrect that is to get the 7th drive gauge, i believe u have 2 complete the item synthesis list (get 1 of every synthesis item) for the final orichalcum+

pimpinhuskie519

1. Central Computer Mesa < Space Paranoid
2. Sunset Terrace < Twighlight Town
3. The Brink of Despair < TWTNW
4. Finish Starry Hill < 100 Acre Woods
5. Finish "A New Day is Dawning" < Atlantica
6. Finish Goddess of Fate Cup < Olympus Collisium
7. Get one of every synthesis it (complete synthesis list)

Hope This helps everyone and use a energy crystal to cut the list down to 7

Legato2471

Hmm come to think of it, I also got the one from completing the list. But I still only have 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back