• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Is KH2 the end?

no...........KH3
  2. K

During Xplay interview I saw Roxas running...

oh my god the training mode is a freaking 3 hour LONG PART WITH ROXS man thats some old bull Shittake
  3. K

Night Terror Sc3

Well probably the most annoying bad guys of all time in my head of fighting games 0_o if you fought you'd probably say the same thing
  4. K

Great Video Games These Past Years

:D :D TELL ME WHAT ARE THE GREATEST GAMES IN THESE 5 Yrs ........................... ..................................................................................................................................
  5. K

Cloud/Sora

what?
  6. K

Ansem(yea..um...i can't kill him.)

well i used only one sleight it was the Dark Firaga out use it if your close and also use it only 2 times other than that's the only way i beat him when i kept attacking
  7. K

Super Smash Bros Melee Combo List

Come here and tell all the combos you come up with in melee any combo either in Tag or Royale Also name your combo as well heres the direction list and pressure push A- regular attack B- Specail attack ^- up lightly v- down lightly ^^- press hard up ( these ^^,>>,<<dosnt mean press...
  8. K

cloud v sephroith

Sephrai is the greatest bad guy of all time!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't listen to you because it's true you Sephy hating fans ^_^ oh i licensed the Sephrai character name so you can't use it muhahahahahaah
  9. K

How Sora and Axel are alike

wait whos rikus nobody
  10. K

Fanfiction ► Rikku's Last Mission 3: Islands Of Time

i knew it you do have a little death in your heart scary anyway update
  11. K

Favorite Organization Member

hmmm Unknown psst maybe a spoiler or even non-exsitent 14th member of org.................even thought it's 13..........
  12. K

How Sora and Axel are alike

Axel isnt dead?
  13. K

Updated Metal gear Solid games

talk about the more recent versions of Metal gear
  14. K

Anyone hear off the next up coming anime

Plz put any NEW anime that might not have been heard in america
  15. K

FFVII reference, a pointless thread

he's a 500 supposedly year old cat dog..........is it me or the cat dog is supposed to die............just saying ( notices that he is the longest lived FF character and loses some brain cells) yeeeeeeeeeaaah..?
  16. K

Fanfiction ► Left Behind...

She's wow.....................she's just a pain is'nt she=_=
  17. K

Why,why, Why???

ooh how delectibly evil of you Cuppy Cakes +_+ ^_^
  18. K

Fanfiction ► Left Behind...

were talking about me???
  19. K

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

why do you guys use pwn? just sat own well nvm