• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Left Behind...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
o.o

*tries to imagine Sora selling drugs*

Sora: Hey, kid! Wanna buy some crack? No, no! It only looks like sugar!

*end imagining*

....Alrighty, then. o.0;

Annnnd....*huggles Sora ghost dude guy* Hey, Aozora can see dead people, too, Kairi. xDD;

Or maybe yer both just insane...

edit: Oops, happy b-day!! <3 ^-^

Noezel7

oh it only usually takes a couple of days KH Fan 4 eva. don't rush SA. we don't want a crappy chappy just because we rushed her. *giggles* i just rhymed crappy and chappy!

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
yeah its taking me a while ne? Im pulling blanks and my inspiration has completely fizzed out. T_T.....Ill try and update soon but most of my energy has been going in to my other fic We Belong Together Like the Open Seas and Shores. Im trying ot make that one as emotional and lifelike as possible.

And its draining my LB gauge *sniffle* Ill try and update maybe tomarow.

.:oh_your_hott:.

ok i just finished reading the homecoming thing and that was taken right from "Dear Diary" this is a good story and all but come on ever herd off orginality?? in the real story Chrissy pours ranch on Namine and the when they go to the party its crazy and every ones drunk then some girl is getting raped blah blah blah. How abut u write an orginal story by yourself with out the help of someone elses work mkay?

Noezel7

dude if you don't like it: DON'T READ IT! she has done a very good job and so what if she wasn't entirely original. have you seen some of the movies comming out or read certian books. they are remade bewitched and there are a lot of magical books that copy off of Harry Potter. just get off her back!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
.:oh_your_hott:. said:
ok i just finished reading the homecoming thing and that was taken right from "Dear Diary" this is a good story and all but come on ever herd off orginality?? in the real story Chrissy pours ranch on Namine and the when they go to the party its crazy and every ones drunk then some girl is getting raped blah blah blah. How abut u write an orginal story by yourself with out the help of someone elses work mkay?

What the hell? What real story? And...no one got raped. >.>; Don't judge a story after reading one measly part; this story is very original. ¬.¬

.:oh_your_hott:.

Yea they make movies over and such but they give it credit they dont call it their own idea! wouldnt u be pissed if u wrote ur own story n u put ur heart n soul into it n then u find out the someone stole THE SAME EXCAT idea and just changed the names AND DIDNT EVEN GIVE YOU CREDIT maybe im just weird but id be pissed off!

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Eh? o_O....homecoming....?....I did a homecoming? I've read Dear Diary on fanfic.net *goes to check*

I see. CRAP! I didnt put that in there! Here lemme explain what happened. I know its gonna sound far-fetched but I would NEVER copy someone's work without permission becuase those who copy cannot write for crap, heres what happened.

I had written out the chap in MS Word like I usually do, I was reading Dear Diary on fanfic.net but then my mom (shes in a wheelchair) needed me to help her up so i asked my sister to add the chapter to the post reply. I think she thought that the dear diary chapter I was reading was what I meant when I said copy the chapter. Ill have to ask her when she gets home from dance. Shes done this before so I'm not suprised. If she did do it again Ill make her write a reply saying its her fault. >_> stupid 9 year olds...

I think this was a big misunderstanding so Ill delete those chapters and send a email to the writer. And again I would never copy from someone!

You probably wont believe me, and I cant make you but Ill ask my sister. I wouldnt copy because someone has done that to me and I know how it feels. So ill ask my sister and if she did Ill make her write a reply. Im going to reread those chapters and find out if she took them from Dear Diary. Sorry about the confusion -_- Im gonna kill that little brat.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Yes it turns out my sister did that to get me in trouble >_>

Hi this is Soras Angel's sister. I did copy from her stupid fanfiction or whatever the frig its called that was on the computer and put it in to her microsoft word. I also rearranged the names so she wouldnt know I copied it from the internet. I really dont give a f*ck about this story and I dont care if I stole, so what its not a big deal. Im only doing this because my sister is going to delete my screenname so I'm not going to say sorry. So bye.

This is SA:
Real brat isnt she? She wrote much worse things in that but Im not going to post them....yeah so my parents let me delete her sn so now shes screaming at them and me like the baby she is. I borrowed her purse without asking and used her money in it so she wanted to get back at me. I know I can make you believe that I didnt do it but hey its yer choice. Just to let you know my bitch of a sister isnt going to be able to get on my name anymore so this wont happen again...Originally I had a fire start at the spring dance so I was confused when you talked about ranch dressing and a homecoming o.o The characters are in middle school so wouldnt they not have a homecoming?

So once again Im sorry for the trouble. If I had any fights break out it would be with Larxene like before. So ill try and get the next updart done soon.

konuk

SorasAngel1292 said:
Yes it turns out my sister did that to get me in trouble >_>

Hi this is Soras Angel's sister. I did copy from her stupid fanfiction or whatever the frig its called that was on the computer and put it in to her microsoft word. I also rearranged the names so she wouldnt know I copied it from the internet. I really dont give a f*ck about this story and I dont care if I stole, so what its not a big deal. Im only doing this because my sister is going to delete my screenname so I'm not going to say sorry. So bye.

This is SA:
Real brat isnt she? She wrote much worse things in that but Im not going to post them....yeah so my parents let me delete her sn so now shes screaming at them and me like the baby she is. I borrowed her purse without asking and used her money in it so she wanted to get back at me. I know I can make you believe that I didnt do it but hey its yer choice. Just to let you know my bitch of a sister isnt going to be able to get on my name anymore so this wont happen again...Originally I had a fire start at the spring dance so I was confused when you talked about ranch dressing and a homecoming o.o The characters are in middle school so wouldnt they not have a homecoming?

So once again Im sorry for the trouble. If I had any fights break out it would be with Larxene like before. So ill try and get the next updart done soon.
She's wow.....................she's just a pain is'nt she=_=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back