• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cloud/Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknownEnigma

Hey i havnt seen anyone explain this but why do sora and cloud always got the same problems?? like in the first searching for light, the half trying to get memories, in II theyll probably have the same one but im curious why???

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
I dunno thats a good thought, but what I want to know is whats the deal w/ cloud and Sephiroth. They each have one of those black wings I dont get it

krazyaznsyco

why do u think people call sephiroth the "one-winged anel"? if you ever played final fantasy 7, you'd understand and seeing as i don't i still do know why becasue i read the whole game on final fantasy 7 on one of these internet sites. sephiroth has the wing because he was an elite person turned evil. htats why its black. cloud acquired the wing when introduced to "the dark side!!!" muahahahaha. cloud is just searching for aerith in kh1 (probably) sora is doing the same thing. looking for his friends.

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
Yeah thanx for clearing that up. You know what your deffinetly right, there is some kinda connection between Cloud and Sora. And Cloud was searching for aerith because in the ending credits they show it.

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
haha sure. But back to that cloud thing. If we figure out what is happening to cloud wouldn't that kinda be like what's happaning to Sora?

krazyaznsyco

not really. cloud only has one mission. defeat sephiroth. sora has a lot more. find kairi, riku, and mickey. defeat the organization. lock the worlds and most importantly, SING at atlantica and become a future pop star!

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Well... I tried getting into FF7, 8, and 10... the only one i could was 10, but 7 had the worst graphics, and I can't stand the fake time battle system in them... but I thought cloud actually loved Tifa, not aeris..

CidHighwind

no cloud never loved tifa (cept when they was kids i think)
sora only had his memories mixed around and cloud had the wrong memories

krazyaznsyco

well, you thought wrong. i know a lot of ff7 through this one website and it knows all. i dont know the site. i forgot it, but cloud loves aeris and he better love her. and you dont need to play to know what happens in ff7. just the important parts.

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
Guys you also got to remember that Cloud never existed in CoM. all those worlds were just Sora's memories. All the charactors in those worlds were just his memories. So technically we can't really talk about Cloud in CoM because in the game he was just Sora's memory of cloud.

Rioraku

Just watch FFVII: Advent Children and everything gets cleared up...it's a badass movie...oh and Cloud was looking for Sephiroth in KH, not Aerith...

krazyaznsyco

actually, i thnk he was looking for sephiroth to find aerith because he knows where she is in some way. remember, he's looking for his light(aerith) through the power of darkness(sephiroth). just a strong theory.

UnknownEnigma

^^^thats a good theory...but yeah okay true cloud wsnt exactly in CoM, but then again im thinking didnt nomura like cloud because he was the first something or whatever??? so maybe he made it that they have the sorta same problem, but i vaguly know the story of ff7, the wings look cool but i always thought if they were to combine theyd be complete together, back to the point cloud is gonna be like sora in kh2 i have a strong feeling bout tht

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back