• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

OMG, OMG I just noticed this!!!!

Its weird cuz i only noticed it the second time i played through the whole game I am now playin on Proud Mode, and i am on the final boss. Do u know the first time u fight the armored Xemnas with Donald and Goofy(or Riku). Well if u look all around him u will notice every single weapon that...
  2. A

Stupid Question-Plzz Answer

Yeah..This has nthn to do with kingdom hearts but....... Is the Advent Children DVD that is selling at DVD stores around the world in English, or is it Japanese voice acting wid English subs. I just dont want to make the mistake of buying it if it is Japanese. Any help would be great (Dont flame...
  3. A

You're most ideal scene in KHII!

hello how old is thios/....
  4. A

Dead organizations in KH2

wtf...wat is thiss...nthn is shiowin
  5. A

Plzz Watch This Cutscene Again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI-yrDSu4x0 Go to this link. Watch the scene. About 3 mins and 6 seconds into it. Ollette goes like added to what we know have, we have 5000 munny, then immediately after u hear someone say "Sweet" in a weird, funny voice. Its kinda deep. Who could have said it...
  6. A

Who Feels The Same Way!!

I want u guys to be honest. I know that disney puts all the spirit into the game and stuff, but dont u think they just suck all the seriousness out of the game. For example, do u remember the scene where Kairi, Sora and Riku reunite and Sora starts crying over Riku.....well that was supposed to...
  7. A

Secret Ending Keyblade Collection

This thread is all about Keyblades in the Secret Ending. It can be about anything, which ones you think look cool, which ones u r familiar with. At the moment i am watching the secret ending over and over again, trying to spot the keyblades that im familiar with. im even going back to kingdom...
  8. A

GameFaqs Cheats and Secrets

On GameFaq's Cheats and Secrets section for Kingdom Hearts 2, the say this New Game+ Succesfully Defeat Xemnas on "Proud" mode and complete all worlds to unlock New Game+ I have never heard this anywhere except there. If this is true, can ppl tell me what u get to take with u to your next...
  9. A

Only One Chance To Get!!

In Xaldins FAQ he says this Q: Is there a place that you cannot return to or something you cannot get? A: No. However, in Twilight Town, there is one Treasure Box which you can only get, by playing as Roxas. The Treasure Box is also listed in Jimmy’s Memo. But do not worry, as there are no...
  10. A

A QUESTIoN

which Ansem is the GEU in deep dive. And why does Roxas pass the keyblade to him if he's evil:mad: :(
  11. A

PASSION(ENGLISH) on Limewire

ok, guys i searched Passion by Utada Hikaru on Limewire and there it was, the english version. I downloaded it but it doesn't sound like the beat in the Japanese:confused version. Try it out, it's quite good.;) :confused:
  12. A

Demyx Boss Fight Gameplay!!

yo guys check this out, cool movie http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=7ThIfAM0Qyo&search=Final%20form
  13. A

Videos

:) this is old but for all those who don't know there's a large selection of gamplay vids. in the videos section on kh2.co.uk
  14. A

Who is the Enigmatic Man in FM and a question

Who is the enigmatic man that u fight in final mix. Also, kind of a stupid question.... but lets say if u are in Hades's world, and u switch Donald(for example) for Auron, will Donald level up or will he be behind in leveling up
  15. A

The Ending Movie(no Spoilers)

i was just wondering.. for people who have seen the ending movie. Is it that big of a spoiler. Cuz i heard all these cool things about it. Shd i watch it even:confused though i havent played the game, or will it totally ruin it for me.:confused:
Back