• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Feels The Same Way!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Mere Shell

I want u guys to be honest. I know that disney puts all the spirit into the game and stuff, but dont u think they just suck all the seriousness out of the game. For example, do u remember the scene where Kairi, Sora and Riku reunite and Sora starts crying over Riku.....well that was supposed to be a sad part of the game and emotional, it was supposed to be serious. It is like that until the camera moves to show Donald and Goofy closing there eyes in the back. The same goes for Mickey, i know he is like a keyblade master but it cracks me up when i see him.:( :p

A Mere Shell

r u serious...i don know if they make kh3 they shd eliminate disney completely. I cant picture donald duck and goofy along with three mysterious knights
Plzz: more ppl post, state ur opinion

Ansem/Sephy

I don't REALLY know where i stand in this ... i think the scene where Tron and Sora hugged was incredibly emotional, but then again, when you met with Sephiroth and Donald and Goofy were tripping in the background, i have to wonder.

I could go either way, but i think we will see for ourselves if Disney can still be intefrated later on.

Sometimes, it interferes with a really good, serious moment, but sometimes not. Like, in KHI, it didn't bother me, but it does now some.

Kingdom Merc

Yeah, it could go either way, disney characters are a little too funny for this game, but then again it adds a ton of story to the game; if it were just the KH and Final Fantasy characters, the game would be only a few hours long. They need to get a new company, sponsor or whatever, they just need more seriousness in it without making you crack up every time you see donald or goofy in an emotional scene.

selfmadesoul

Website
www.selfmadesoul.net
I can agree with you that some of the heaviness in the story is lightened by the comic relief provided by the Disney characters, but in the end it's part of what gives the game its charm. What really draws me to the series is the emotional, and perhaps somewhat morose storyline, and the moments like Angel's Prayer pointed out: what happens to Roxas, or the part A Mere Shell talked about: Sora crying while holding Riku's hand. The way I experience the Disney portion of the games is that it's just a vehicle for bringing said storyline into fruition. As a side note, I don't think they would have been able to target such a wide audience (that includes little kids) if the everything were as heavy as Final Fantasy X, which could leave one curled in a ball crying.

xeanhort's ghost

r u serious...i don know if they make kh3 they shd eliminate disney completely. I cant picture donald duck and goofy along with three mysterious knights
Plzz: more ppl post, state ur opinion

i'm sorry to say this but you are an idiot for saying this. and they can't eliminate disney completley without disney sora, riku, and kairi couldn't be in the story disney owns those charecters and the game itself. and without disney kh would be just another ff game.

the disney charecters are their for comic releif i remeber how sad ffx made me and i don't like playing it because it brings back bad memories and if kh was like that i wouldn't play it again if the disney chrecters didn't make you laugh every now and then the game would be like a sad chick flick. and disney is a more adult company than people give it credit for.

and people that are in your age group all thinkthe same way disney is the ultimate entertainment company if you did some research and watched their older movies you would relize that to.sorry to sorta flame you but hearing people say thing s like that pisses me off.

reply selfmadesoul

Last edited:

Quint

violent_anger said:
guys, any common sense would confirm that disney will be back

fact: kingdom hearts needs king mickey, the keyblader of darkness
fact: the only way to get rid of mickey is to kill him off
fact: disney wont let square kill off mickey

don't ever think about killing mickey...
and that's right...mickey is the Ace card for disney...if mickey's dead...welp...i'm not sure that will happen...:)

Last edited:

xeanhort's ghost

i don't understand you start a thread bashing disney and without htem their would be no kh the game would have failed when the first one was released

Quint

that's right...that's why this game's interesting...it combined cool and funny for the game...cool...we can take it from square-enix...for funny...we can take it from the disney...if there's no disney in KH3...just like Namine X said...it'll be just another FF game...even if it's cool if all the FF char in one game...there's no Kingdom Hearts without Disney or Square-Enix...

it's like i take it from 'the world is created from light and darkness'

xeanhort's ghost

thank you for agreeing with me i wish the person who started this thread would atleast reply. if you are bold enough to say get rid of disney completyly you should be bold enough to comment back when people don't agree with what you are saying like with theories argue your point then atleast people will respect what it is you are saying even if they do not agree with it

selfmadesoul

Website
www.selfmadesoul.net
Angel's Prayer said:
That's an interesting thought, But KH doesn't look like little kids material. I mean, look at us, all discussing every aspect of it so thoruoghly, kids may not understand it. The plot is also complex, full of transformations, bringing back from the dead and such.

I concur. Most kids probably won't get it, but there's more of a disposition for them to play it simply because of Disney being involved with the marketing, and thus choosing part of the targeted demographic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back