• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GameFaqs Cheats and Secrets

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Mere Shell

On GameFaq's Cheats and Secrets section for Kingdom Hearts 2, the say this
New Game+
Succesfully Defeat Xemnas on "Proud" mode and complete all worlds to unlock New Game+

I have never heard this anywhere except there. If this is true, can ppl tell me what u get to take with u to your next playthrough....:confused:

Btw, if u dont believe me go to this site:rolleyes:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/code/915410.html

ultima238

not true i beat the game and all the worlds and nothing happened and i wa playing in proud mode all i saw was the secret ending

I

inhiding

A Mere Shell said:
On GameFaq's Cheats and Secrets section for Kingdom Hearts 2, the say this
New Game+
Succesfully Defeat Xemnas on "Proud" mode and complete all worlds to unlock New Game+

I have never heard this anywhere except there. If this is true, can ppl tell me what u get to take with u to your next playthrough....:confused:

Btw, if u dont believe me go to this site:rolleyes:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/code/915410.html
You shouldn't believe everything you see. There are some people out there known for submitting bogus secrets.

pimpinhuskie519

How could there be anyways..... Once u beat the game u have to reset the system because the game just stops at the completion screen lol Once u beat the game u have to restart wereu previously saved so theres no way to even get back to the main menu after u win.

XCJ

DID do have new game plus but you have to use action replay for it it sucks because my friends has it i think cause in the beginnig of the game he has all his keyblades

pimpinhuskie519

Really?? Now i know u can us action replay to get all the keyblades and stuff but ive never heard anything about a KH2(+) even with AR?? Now i dont use AR so i may be wrong but just go to AR's site they have like lists of all the cheats... just check and see if there is anything about a (+) mode on there

I

inhiding

XCJ said:
DID do have new game plus but you have to use action replay for it it sucks because my friends has it i think cause in the beginnig of the game he has all his keyblades
There's a huge difference between using cheats and using New Game+.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Is New Game+ like starting a new game, but there is something you get that you never have gotten in the original game? :confused:

XCJ

New Game plus is went you have all you're items back and al you're kb and sm without doing it again so like special like goes up to 50 you could put it on level 99 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back