• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Donald has a weak heart?

ok well even if ur right that still proves that the heartless besides shadow (and maby darkball) were created and they arent NORMAL heartless. thanks for re-enforceing my point=D
  2. S

100% sepheroth guide

that is people posting opinions on how to beat it and even if some ppl post a guide on it its not a guide thread its a "tips on how to beat sephy" thread. this 1 is 1 full out guide so if anyone needs help with him this covers every part of it so instead of looking at a bunch of pages for...
  3. S

Donald has a weak heart?

oh lol. anyway just read what my opinion was on darkball about it being a original heartless. oh can can you check out my sephy guide and tell me if you think its any good=)?
  4. S

100% sepheroth guide

ok guys i keep seeing ppl asking for help on how to beat sephy so i decided to make a guide that will totally help u:) ok this guide works cuz i beat sephy this way lvl 43 on proud mode=) you should have ultima oblivion or decisive pumpkin but i never use armor so i guess armor isnt...
  5. S

Donald has a weak heart?

sorry if this accidentally double posted the description of darkside in kh1 sais that it is pure darkness and since normal heartless are the TRUE essence of the darkness in someones heart that maby darkballs might be another original heartless like shadow but im not 100% sure. but now that i...
  6. S

Donald has a weak heart?

not 100% positive about this 1 but in its description it sais it is the true essence of darkness so maby that means that shadow and dark balls are the 2 orriginal heartless. again im not possitive and u might be right but because of its description in the journal now that i think about it it...
  7. S

Donald has a weak heart?

well in the ansem reports it sais somewhere that he stubled upon a heartless so that means that they were around before him. also im pretty sure cuz of all the pictures in his study that he DID creat the artifissial heartless
  8. S

Donald has a weak heart?

dark side had a giant heartless symbol hole going through his center (he had a hallow belly=p)
  9. S

Donald has a weak heart?

ok dudes this is what i think if u remember its all so i think that means that the ORIGINAL heartless were normal shadow heartless but when started messing with the hearts new kinds of heartless were created and thats why EVERY heartless has the heartless symbol (the heart cross thingy that...
  10. S

Help with Oricalcum ( Not Oricalcum+ )

ok buddy all u gotta do is find the bulky vender heartless and use reaction command and its about a 15% chance that it will drop a NORMAL oricalcum=)
  11. S

On Assault of the Dreadnought How many people...

yah if u watch the 1 with assault of dreadnaut by nunuu that is almost exactly what your ultimate ship should look like (hers is a little different than mine was)
  12. S

On Assault of the Dreadnought How many people...

ok dudes im the total expert at gummi ships (beat all missions 100% and got the crown gummi *yay!!*) anyway to answer monkeybutt 1st i suggest u do assault of dreadnaut till u get falcon peak (i use that all the time). now for zaldin, ok the is the best strategy u could want to kill hunter x...
  13. S

major accomplishment=D

well today after playing kh2 for over 78 hours i finally beat gummi ships and journal 100% on expert mode:D im very excited about this and i just wanted to share my excitement on the forums so even though this thread has absolutely no meaning what-so-ever im still super excited!!! thanks for...
  14. S

cerberus paradox cup 1300 points

haveing lots of trouble getting 1300 points and no one is in the member helping member section so im asking you guys for help. any tips on how to get 1300 points cuz the most i got is 1050:confused:
  15. S

omg what a let-down

i just beat gummi ships 100% and i got the crown gummi, so i eequiped it and u wont believe what the special abbility is!! it lets you start the battle in berserk mode yay!!!!isnt that the best!? well youd think it was,...if it didnt have ANOTHER ability, thats right it has 1 more abbility...
  16. S

hooray i finnaly did it!!!!!!!

i justr beat the kh2 gummi ship mission 100% and it said "congratulations item collection complete!!" and then it gave me a special gummi block called the "crown gummi":D i cant w8 to attach it to my ship. anyway this has no real meaning but i just wanted to say it and also, if u beat gummi...
  17. S

golden falcon in gummi mission 2

hi guys. in gummi mission number 2 in ancient highway im missing 1 item. i know how to get the item but i need help getting it fast enough. near the end of the mission (right before the hunter shows up) alot of falcons come flying into the arena and i can kill all those, then a red falcon...
  18. S

Finally!!!!!

ok i made a thread about 5 or 6 days ago saying that i got sephy down to half dead useing nothing better than oblivion keyblade and im only lvl 53 on expert mode. well after fighting him for 2 hours per day nonstop without lvling up at all i finally beat him 5 mins ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D lvl...
  19. S

gummi ship 100%

hi. well im trying to beat all gummi ship missions 100% but im stuck on 3. i need to get 1million points on floating island (im lucky if i can get 600k-.-) i also need to kill a gold angel falcon thingy near the end of ancient highway right before that hunter monster shows up. and the last...
  20. S

sepheroth yay!!!!

well i know im not the best at video games and this probably wont impress to many people but on kh2 im lvl 53 (yah i told u im not that high of a lvl) and i said to myself "well i think 53 is a fair lvl to at least TRY to kill sephy (kh2 sephy) so i used some def str and ability point boosters...
Back