• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

100% sepheroth guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora reborn

ok guys i keep seeing ppl asking for help on how to beat sephy so i decided to make a guide that will totally help u:)

ok this guide works cuz i beat sephy this way lvl 43 on proud mode=)

you should have ultima oblivion or decisive pumpkin but i never use armor so i guess armor isnt nessessary=p. u also need ariel dodge lvl 2 high jump lvl 2 glide lvl 3 and maby even quick run and any higher lvl is realy helpfull. explosion gaurd quick heal quick reflect and quick thunder are very helpfull and that attack that lets you do a tripple attack in the air. only use 1 combo plus if any cuz too many combo plusses wont be good. 2nd chance and elixers are good cuz elixers arent absolutely nessessary. now onto the guide.

ok on his 1st part all u do is press triangle in the very beginning and do a combo on him. once he gets knocked back STAY NEAR HIM! do not run away or he might teleport near you and slap you into the air with a large combo but if this does happen quickly use arriel recovery and emediately cast reflect cuz it will make his combo not hit you=D. anyway if u do as i stay and stay right near him he will start his ground combo. jump into the air then do the double jump and the hit square so u slowly glide to the ground right on top of him (make sure u dont use the analog cuz it will make u glide away from him) once him combo ends quickly fall and do an ariel combo on him and repeat this prossess untill his 2nd stage starts. his 2nd stage is the 1 i hate the most cuz i feel its the most deadly form=p.
ok if he casts those dark orb thingys w8 about 2 seconds then jump near them (but dont hit them!) and cast reflect to sent em flying and if ur lucky and sephy is near you when u do this they might hit him or even better the after burst from reflect will hit sephy and take away about 1 third of his health bar!!! considdering he has 13 health bars the 1 third will save you about 2 combos of time=). now if he starts running near you quickly prepair for a ground combo and glide into the air but this time fly away and dont attack him when hes done. when he stands still for about 2 seconds and doesnt move at all be ready cuz hes getting ready to do that move where u gotta hit triangle to block it. hit triangle and then do a combo on him. if your in the air dont say to yourself "oh no hes gonna hit me!!!" because i know a way to counter this move. just stay in the air and emediately cast reflect and he wont hurt u at all!!. if sephy teleports and sais "sin heartless angel" run or glide to him and smack him with a combo. if you stay to close to him he will use a burning pillar of fire so glide away if he does that. if he runs away from you in a sort of circle motion then quickly get closer cuz hes gonna jump near you and if ur lucky you can land a combo on him=D. once he gets to his final stage things get a bit easier in my opinion. if he starts glideing realy fast toard you quickly jump and fly away cuz if he hits you he will combo you and kill you usually even if you have second chance. if he stands still again get ready for his charge move and hit triangle or reflect but if he hits you he will emediately do it again and kill you so make sure he doesnt hit you!! heartless angel and his charge move is the best time to smack him with a combo in this stage but if u find an opening TAKE IT. if he flys into the air and starts shooting meteors then quickly glide in a figure 8 motion turning AWAY from him when u run into a wall. if you do it smartly you wont get hit even once from his meteor attack=D. once hes done he will teleport to the center or the stage but DONT hit him cuz he will combo you. he usually uses charge move right after meteor move so you can get a combo on him anyway. heal when neccessary and if your in stage 2 or 3 use an elixer or ether if your magic is gone even if you equip ultima. when hes about to die dont rush anything just w8 for him to use heartless angel and smack him with a combo for the win or you might regret it cuz youl think that u can kill him with 1 hit. anyway this guide works pretty well so try it out and you could beat him anywhere from lvl 40-99

thats the end of my guide and umm if you mods think its pretty good maby you could make it a sticky in members helping members (accidentally put this in the wrong section, sorry:( ) anyway i hope you all like this guide and good luck beating sephy!!

sora reborn

that is people posting opinions on how to beat it and even if some ppl post a guide on it its not a guide thread its a "tips on how to beat sephy" thread. this 1 is 1 full out guide so if anyone needs help with him this covers every part of it so instead of looking at a bunch of pages for different pointers they can find it all right here in 1 convenient spot=D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back