• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sepheroth yay!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora reborn

well i know im not the best at video games and this probably wont impress to many people but on kh2 im lvl 53 (yah i told u im not that high of a lvl) and i said to myself "well i think 53 is a fair lvl to at least TRY to kill sephy (kh2 sephy) so i used some def str and ability point boosters, equipped all the abbylities that i thought would help the most, and ran to kill sephy. sadly i had no idea i had to start the battle off hitting triangle and went all the way to 1 hp in 2 seconds-.-(i had 2nd chance so i didnt die:D ) but then he killed me with his normal combo and i was like "WOW". but i kept at it trying to kill him for about 1 hour and just about 5 mins ago i got him all the way to half hp YAY!!!!!!!he used sin harvest move like 5 times but i hit him each time so it didnt work!!he used that stupid orb attack like a million times but reflect sent it flying!!!he did that charge-hit triangel at the right time or ur dead attack like 5 times but i blocked it each time!!!i only had 1 elixer and then he did this cheap move where he made a pillar of fire and sucked me in (it totally caught me off gaurd:( ) and killed me. but u gotta admit for a lvl 53 useing the oblivion keyblade that thats pretty sweet right!?!?

yes i know this thread has no point realy but i realy realy realy wanted to share this with someone=D!

sora reborn

aww its ok.

it took me alot of training to get that far in the battle. i think im gonna try to beat him before i get to lvl 60 (ill make another save file so i will deffinately beat it before lvl 60. u no, fight sephy on this 1 and finnish beating kh2 100% on the other 1=D)

ps: i found that in the 1st 4 or 5 of his health bars that if u stay near him he will do his combo attack and if u jump then do that double jump move then use lvl 2 or 3 glide you will touch the ground right next to him right after his combo ends so u can do a very nice combo attack on him before he recovers=D

sora reborn

lol hearts essence, i bet u feel bad=(

oh and i hate how at lvl 53 he can kill u in 1 combo!!!i only got 1 elixer, cant sephy take it easy on me!?

sora reborn

stupid hard big school tests (luckily i do homeschooling and dont got super tought tests. did i mention that my school days are 2 hours maximum!?!?)

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
i wanna get to lvl. 99 on beginner and fight sephiroth...just to see how easy it is...cause i can crush him easily on beginner at lvl. 35-40..in that general lvl. area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back