• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Has anyone ripped the music from the secret video?

And if not, can somebody rip it?? That music is awesome! Though it's not as cool as "Another Side."
  2. P

Question about the secret ending (no spoilers please!)

If I watched it now, without playing KH2, would it ruin KH2 for me? I know who the "memory of --------" character is, but otherwise, would it spoil anything?
  3. P

I know there's a forum dedicated to spoilers... but..

Sometimes when you're on the KH2 forum(not the spoiler forum) you can see the most recent thread title up on the top for the spoiler forum.... This kind of sucks because I just saw "<insert name here>'s death.." as a title. Now I know they die! Wtf! Is there anyway to turn that part of the page...
  4. P

If I were to import...

Is there anyway for me to understand the game without knowing JP? I'm talking of course about a translation of all the dialogue in the game. I'm not expecting one to be done already but are there any in the works?
  5. P

I really need some in-game pics of Xaldin!

I put this in the spoiler forum merely because these pics can be seen as spoilers. (Personally I'm trying to avoid spoilers, tho) Anyhow, I'm cosplaying as Xaldin at my next convention and I really want to get his hair right. Can anyone get me a couple decent to good quality shots of the man...
  6. P

One thing I havent heard about from KH2 yet...

How did the Atlantica world turn out? I'm not asking for spoilers, but if anyone knows if the interesting musical event world concept worked out or not, I'd really be interested in how it works and how well it came out.
  7. P

Question about KH2 images...

So far, when it comes to the 13th order, is there ANY art online besides those character renders? I'm really in need of some good art, concept art, renders, or even just screenshots. Anything! Does anyone know of any good collections online, or rare art or anything? I really need it. If anyone...
  8. P

Xaldin concept art (and pic request)

By now you've probably seen this scan at kh2.co.uk... http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/artwork/demxal1.jpg Such a badass picture of him and his hairstyle. Anyhow, does anyone know if it's at all possible to find a better, clearer image online, or does no picture exist... And will a...
Back