• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I know there's a forum dedicated to spoilers... but..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Photious Harp

Sometimes when you're on the KH2 forum(not the spoiler forum) you can see the most recent thread title up on the top for the spoiler forum....

This kind of sucks because I just saw "<insert name here>'s death.." as a title. Now I know they die! Wtf! Is there anyway to turn that part of the page off? Or like... can they not announce spoilers in their titles?

God damnit :(

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I already made this a rule, to not have spoilers in thread's titles, but it seems to not being enforced very well

The most we can do is to have threads with spoiler-titles deleted as fast as possible, but to do so, the Mods need you to help them by private messaging them of threads violating the spoiler-rules, so that they can take action accordingly

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Sorry that you were spoiled, just try and forget it. The mods are doing thier best to keep spoilers contained

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back