• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If I were to import...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Photious Harp

Is there anyway for me to understand the game without knowing JP? I'm talking of course about a translation of all the dialogue in the game. I'm not expecting one to be done already but are there any in the works?

Photious Harp

Hehe, it will probably come to that.

Just wishful thinking here, since I love the way the Japanese language sounds anyways.

ssdragongoku

I have it you could always pause it and look up the meanings its not too confusing but im also takling a japanese class :)

Oathkeeper527

hey about importing do you still need a jap ps2 to play it or is it imported so you dont have to do this?

C

cloud22

my friend is in the way of making a japanese-engish script of everything he is japanese and knows proper english and proper japanese cause his mom was jap and his dad was english and they teached him both languages so he is gonna try but he said it would take forever

hes asked me to translate the strugle scene as its a very easy scene to understand even withough subtitles

Photious Harp

cloud22 said:
my friend is in the way of making a japanese-engish script of everything he is japanese and knows proper english and proper japanese cause his mom was jap and his dad was english and they teached him both languages so he is gonna try but he said it would take forever

hes asked me to translate the strugle scene as its a very easy scene to understand even withough subtitles

That sounds fantastic!! Be sure to update me from time to time on how that is going!!!! :)

C

cloud22

ok heres something i got

when bhk is fighting heine when they are in the struggle heres some dialouge

bhk: i've been thinking (or i have been having some thinking to do)

heine: no time for thinking just keep your mid on the struggle

thats all i got k it could be wrong but i translated it

C

cloud22

lol im importing well actually slimjd has gotten me one of them bali burnt games and sent it to me through post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back