• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One thing I havent heard about from KH2 yet...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Photious Harp

How did the Atlantica world turn out? I'm not asking for spoilers, but if anyone knows if the interesting musical event world concept worked out or not, I'd really be interested in how it works and how well it came out.

Rikus#1

Photious Harp said:
How did the Atlantica world turn out? I'm not asking for spoilers, but if anyone knows if the interesting musical event world concept worked out or not, I'd really be interested in how it works and how well it came out.

sryz, idk

starry_eyed_hero

Dude, speaking of musical events, I was just thinking about something they should've done for each disney world in KH2. As you know, most of the worlds in the game are probably based on movies that contained musical numbers(i.e. Lion King, Hercules, Aladdin, etc.). I think that at some point in each of those worlds, they should include a new 3D rendered version of one of the original musical numbers from that movie. That would be awesome.

Unfortunately, of course, some of the disney worlds in the game arent based on movies with musical numbers(i.e. PotC, Tron, Steamboat Willie, etc.). And then of course there are a few worlds that arent based on disney movies/shows at all(i.e. Twilight Town, Hollow Bastion, Destiny Islands, etc.).

EnigmaticShell

I'll let you know when I'm there. I've been playing it when I can since yesterday. Unfortunately I don't know japanese, so I can only get story info and such by context, but as far as gameplay-wise, I can provide info.

T

The Marauder

It was said about a month ago that they took out the 3D movement in the Atlantica world wher you floated as you ascended/descended. I'm glad because I never like it, and I still won't like Atlantica, it was my least favorite world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back