• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Kingdom Hearts II poll

Wow i didnt think KHII was this big but it has 45% of the votes on most awaited game for March on gamefaqs.com Just thought id throw that out there if ya'll care or not so ya'll know
  2. C

Twilight Town BGM

Is Twilight Towns BGM in KH:COM the same as the music in KH2? I asked this in another thread but people are to busy arguing to answer. lol
  3. C

A Few Things About The EGM

so i was thumbing through the new Egm and i notice on i think it was pg 75 the top right hand corner u see pete and he 's throwing somebody in the air and if u look hard enough u see that its pete hes throwing up...wazupwitdat also one of the auron/sora pics (it might have been in the new GI)...
  4. C

Now What?

Well we got our release date, we haven't had news if forever, we probably wont be getting any new news (aside from delays hope not though), annnnd, if we do get news we probably already now from the japs so to most of us its not really news at all *sigh* M'kay to the point what are we gonna do...
  5. C

A Few Things Thats Been Bugging Me

We havent had new info in forever also (this deals with the website) has nebody else noticed that the oppinon poll in the main page has been the same for like 2 months lastly i would appreciate if people wouldnt put big spoilers in the non-spoilers section, small ones are ok if properly noted...
  6. C

Fight Club

This is really kind of a dumb theory but maybe the relationship between Sora and Roxas is like that of Brad Pitt and Edward Norton in Fight Club where Sora is really the only one and he thinks that BHK is real but he not and thats why they never see each other or something i dunno i guess im...
  7. C

Sora into darkness

this has probably been sayed already but i was playing KHCOM last night and i felt like fighting Marluxia again and after u win sora and namine are talking and she says that the memories of her will be in the darkness of soras heart (or something to that extent) but i think that is why sora begs...
  8. C

A few things *spoilers* maybe

The first thing id like to say is happy birthday to...me hehehe Alright enough screwing around i havent seen the ending and im not gonna till march or april and ive been trying to keep the spoilers to a minimum so to my point the people who have played and beaten KH2 (gratz) do u think there...
  9. C

Toy Story

This is kinda a useless thread other than...lets say closer I think i got a better reason than the picsar not allow ts in kh2 i think that they dont use toy story because of the fact that Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Jim Varney, and others probably wont be doing voices for a video game and thats a lot...
  10. C

Luxord and Setzer

I think that they could be some how connected because they are both gamblers or maybe its just coincedence
  11. C

Port Royal

i've been getting worried about the worlds been 8 hours if Port Royal is 8 hours then it is on more than just th Black Pearl right i mean u get off and walk around in London right?Because 8 hours on one area wow that would suck
  12. C

Donald and Goofy so useless

Does anybody else hope Donald and Goofy are more useful this time because in KH1 they just wasted items so much that i just stoped giving them items the only thing they did was Donald healed my team every once in a while:mad:
  13. C

Stitch World

http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/scans/129.jpg look at the command window at the top of the scan it looks like stitchs ship or a hawaiian also the pic where sora's holding stitch u can see a beach in the backround
  14. C

Team Members

So the team members for each world are as follows : atlantica-ariel underworld/ancient greece-auron/hercules? pridelands-simba tron-uhh tron guy (i think his name is tron) port royal-cap'n jack sparrow land of the dragons-mulan fabled manner-beast christmas town-jack skeleton agrabah-aladin...
  15. C

Whats the deal...

Hey i was watchin an old clip and i thought whats the deal with Bhks friends?
Back