• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Team Members

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CidHighwind

So the team members for each world are as follows :
atlantica-ariel
underworld/ancient greece-auron/hercules?
pridelands-simba
tron-uhh tron guy (i think his name is tron)
port royal-cap'n jack sparrow
land of the dragons-mulan
fabled manner-beast
christmas town-jack skeleton
agrabah-aladin
disney castle-minnie mouse
if there are any others feel free to post
btw a little off the subject but did u guys hear pat morita the voice of the emperor in the movie mulan died, so how are they gonna use his voice?

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
yeah im sure someone ese could do the voiceing for the emporer... not all the voices in the first KH were from the original actors of the disney movies and FF games

DatDot

yeah!
I do hope Johny Depp's voice is in it as Jack Sparrow, i don't reckon anyone can replace him on this part.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
well there is a team move that you do with minnie i think its a team move... anyway the move is called "Holy" so that pretty much means shes your team member

Last edited:

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
it isnt totally confirmed i mean some sites say he is but some of those sites r unreliable and so that i dont get disappointed im just ganna say he isnt until i see it for myself in the credits or in the book that comes with the game

kizzyke

LoyalSubject said:
it isnt totally confirmed i mean some sites say he is but some of those sites r unreliable and so that i dont get disappointed im just ganna say he isnt until i see it for myself in the credits or in the book that comes with the game

yeah... i don't really care about the voiceacting... as long as Haley's back it's fine by me :) although it would be fun if they used the original voices...

helios

Bronze Member
It doesnt matter to me i kick ass with Sora i dont really need teammates unless i want to see those moves like the one with Sora and Auron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back