• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Port Royal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CidHighwind

i've been getting worried about the worlds been 8 hours
if Port Royal is 8 hours then it is on more than just th Black Pearl right i mean u get off and walk around in London right?Because 8 hours on one area wow that would suck

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
They're saying it could take 8 hours on certain worlds depending on how good the player is. Those worlds are probably the ones you'll be returning to a lot like Hollow Bastion and Twilight Town.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
u dont go in london at all because the movie doesnt take place in london. well proabably go to port royal cause thats what its called the black pearl and the island of morta but i hope we can go to tortuga

bobdisgea

definatly twilight town....hollow bastion prolly.....other places...god i hope not....only one i want to be anywhere near that long is timeless river...

King Sora

i think some worlds will be different lengths...i would not want the winnie the pooh world to be 8 hours..i would just die...but i bet most worlds will have a lot more puzzles and side quests which would make them lo ng

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
thats good u apologize yes i see what ur sayin i sometimes call my computer gay but i thought u bein serious sry for the misinterpretation

rikurocks25

i personaly like the idea of worlds being really long. 8 hours each world seems just fine to me i think long worlds are gonna rock

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com

demonick

Texas. Plus those other, 49, lesser states.
^_^ Awesome.

I'm sure a lot of stuff in the worlds aren't actually necessary. But they did say something to the effect that there would be more involved puzzles, didn't they? Sorry, can't remember, I'll go check.

And, uh.... O.O bobdisgea, in yoru sig picture... it's spelled 'heroes', not 'heros'...

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
The worlds are NOT going to last you 8 hours.

1. Its an average, some worlds could be 1 hour while others being like 16.

2. You know its hyped up a bit, its always done. At most I would say probably 5-6 hours at the MOST. How many times have you looked at the back of a game to see "100+ Hours of Gameplay!" and you only end up putting in around like 60? Sure some people will suck and spend like 10, but I think the average KH gamer will probably not put in 8 hours, unless you spend like forever just killing crap and leveling up.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Not if I don't need to. I don't care if they make KH2 100 hours long, it just better be HARD! KH1, while hard at some points, overall was a cake-walk... How you can walk cake I don't know, but it was easy as hell. I don't like beating my RPGs with my level being around 60.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back