• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A few things *spoilers* maybe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CidHighwind

The first thing id like to say is happy birthday to...me hehehe
Alright enough screwing around i havent seen the ending and im not gonna till march or april and ive been trying to keep the spoilers to a minimum so to my point the people who have played and beaten KH2 (gratz) do u think there will be KH3?
next can somebody post some links of pics of some new keyblades (if there are any new ones) none of the stronger onesif u could (expecially not the ultimate kb)
and thats about it so please and thank you

D

Dexter

No one could of possibley finished kh2 it would take weeks for a hard core game and month for a regular gamer an it takes 100+ hours to beat kh2, an the mini games an all that. Theres a new keyblade that yensid gives you but im not tellin you"'!!!!

An all i can tell you about the ending, it takes place in a dessert with million of keyblades. Supposbley there was a war called the Key Blade War, and you see Sora, kiari, Riku in armor and at least 20 - 25

D

Dexter

ooooooooooo....yeah kh3 seem to be a VERY Dark GAME its nice to see sora as an adult now!

CidHighwind

ahh...what a ****...jk millions of keyblade?!?!?! sweeeeet
u never know somebody could have used the strategy guide and read everything but if its Bradygames strat. guide then u wouldnt know

wow i got edited for d-i-c- fill in the blank

Last edited:

CidHighwind

really?!! sweeet
grrr nomura lied again he said it had no cliffhangers...b*stard jk
wow i wanna know so bad but i dont not til april or march or when the h*ll ever

Last edited:

dejah

:|
lol.. dont jump to conclusions.

wait from word from SE.

Happy Birthday, CidHighwind!!

CidHighwind

yay somebody finally aknowleged my birfday
thank u now u should give me KH2 as a gift with a jap ps2 and hire a translator

.:Axel:.

It's just concept stuff, like DD and ASAS were in KH1, not to say that there wont be a KH3, just saying that it's just ideas floating around.

x-knight

no one even knows if those people are sora riku and kairi and plus there is a fourth guy in the shadows hus outline resembles either sora or ansem

CidHighwind

uh no spoilers please
and am i not getting ne f**king keyblades god D*mmit mother f**king piece of sh*t hole terets (SP?) sorry jk heheheh

HELLO KEYBLADE PICS ANYBODY

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back