• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Operation Impending Doom 3!(an Invader Zim RP)

Hello! I'm kinda new at makin' RP's, so be nice, please? Alright here goes. This RP is probably for u Zim & Gir fans out there! Ahem! It has been three years since the start of "Operation Impending Doom 2"(since SOMEBODY ruined the first one...) and our many Irken civilians have proudly...
  2. D

Roxas Fan-Club!

this is a club for you Roxas fans out there! Some of us already know the fate of our poor hero, But this is a club for those of whom will always remember him in our hearts... So lets all give out the honorable "peace" for our own BHK! Wanna join? Just tell me here or PM me! This is no place for...
  3. D

stupid thread

What's the best thread on this forum? gimme ur thoughts...(sorry for the randomness)
  4. D

Fanfiction ► The story of Hedrew (made it up)

Hi! This is a series I made up a while back that has nothing to do w/ KH(I didn't know where else to put this). I've got pics and a first episode description on, so rate it and gimme ur thoughts! Be nice, this is a nice series I made up and I really want it to be a success when I grow up.: Here...
  5. D

for Utada Hikaru fans, I wanna know

What are your favorite Utada Hikaru songs? Mine are: Simple and Clean Hikari Passion Automatic - Album edition Movin' on without you "amai wana" - paint it black Automatic - Johnny Vicious Remix
  6. D

I hate Jake Long

For those of you who don't know who he is, he's the main character on the show on Disney channel called "the American Dragon Jake Long." It's just another african american stereotypical show ,like Proud Family(still like it though...) & that's so raven, about this chinese poser who apparently...
  7. D

just answer me please

This is a little random, & has probably already been asked or confirmed, but just give it to me straight. Will there be "Trinity Marks" in KH2? :confused: I'm just very curious. U can just gimme a yes or no.:)
  8. D

the oldest

Hey, whose the oldest person on this forum? I don't mean how long you've been on the forum, I mean whose like 20 or 30 or something. I've seen sum random person whose 21 on this forum just a moment ago. I'm just curious. But if ur sum 40 yr. old dude who still lives w/ their mom, get a job, sir...
  9. D

the beginning

U know how on KH1, the beginning CG movie had a fast paced remix of 'Simple and Clean?" Well, would u rather them do that again on KH2 w/ "Passion", or would u rather them put on the theme for "Deep Dive?" Oh, and a little off the topic but, does anyone know which website I can download or just...
  10. D

Countdown

14 - 12 days until KH2 reaches Japan. (Sorry I put an estimated time, but I'm not exactly sure because of the whole time line thing that seperates the time line in the pacifics. For the rest of this thread, u can just chat about random stuff until I continue the countdown tomorrow w/ an exact...
  11. D

That girl...

This has probably been confirmed somewhere else, but I only ask this question. In one of the latest KHI.com trailers, there's a scene w/ Axel kidnapping a girl, taking her into a dark portal. Is this girl Kairi in her other outfit, or is she the brown haired girl who's friends w/ BHK? I don't...
  12. D

Initials. Ur Initialz

Hi there!(Y do I alwayz start w/ that...) This is a stupid question, but let's all be funny here(because i'm really pissed off right now...). If BHK waz BHK's official name instead of Siru, what would it(or what would u prefer it) to stand for? I would make it Big Haired Kid... (4 those who...
  13. D

Some random, probably stupid theory...

Hi there! Like the title states, this is just my random, probably stupid theory. Could the 13 organization have something to do with Kairi's memories aswell? I thought this as I was thinking of the way "Deep Dive" ended, after it shows Sora over the water and it says, "Everything is coming back...
  14. D

You decide!

Hi! So far, the only thing I'm really lookin' forward 2 in KH2 is 2 play as the BHK! I love his wristband and his hair and the colorz he wearz! Black and White r awesum!(so is Red, Blue, Turquoise, and Green, and sum dark purples) But come on. If they name him, sum people might hate the name...
  15. D

We're screwed

If you've seen all the full length KH2 trailer videos, then you probably already realized that there is a HUGE scene were sora and the gang are surrounded by a mob of heartless, including pot soldiers, normal soldiers, and 2 huge black behemoths. If you have, answer me the following: 1. Is this...
  16. D

what shouldn't be in it

Hi there. I'm sorta new here and I know a little japanese (got an A+ in it [sweeet!- Cartman]) I can't WAIT 4 KH2 to cum out! But I don't really like the idea of puttin' Tron there, or the return of Atlantis. I also don't like the possibility of going to Neverland again unless we actually...
Back