• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some random, probably stupid theory...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Hi there! Like the title states, this is just my random, probably stupid theory. Could the 13 organization have something to do with Kairi's memories aswell? I thought this as I was thinking of the way "Deep Dive" ended, after it shows Sora over the water and it says, "Everything is coming back to me, the true...". The 13 organization could have manipulated Kairi's memories, resulting in the creation of Namine. Since Namine can manipulate other people's memories and create random things, she probably accidentally created a life form with someone's lost memories, you know, Sora's memories from CoM? That probably resulted in the creation of the BHK. I also think that it's Kairi who is starting to remember "the true" cuz she acts strangly through all of the trailers.

If you just read through all that BS I just randomly thought about during school and think that that is the stupidest theory u ever heard, then just answer me the following:

What are all the ranks of occupations (heartless, store manager, etc.) with the coresponding amount of posts u need to make?

Awards
well, i haven't gotten a response yet, so i'm assuming that this was the worst thread I ever posted. Can someone at least answer my last question? I don't wanna feel like a total dork on the World Wide Web...

Hybrid Keyblade

Could you just wait? And no double posting..maybe that might have something to do with it...

Now wold the Org. have gotten a hold of Kairi before or after she met Sora?

Awards
OMG, a response! Sorry, I'm a little paranoid and goofy. :)) U should meet my friends...). Anywayz, it would be before she met sora. Oh and I never posted this but somewhere I heard that Kairi washed up on the island where Sora lives, so she might have been drifted off (somehow...) from another world or something, which could have been the XIII Organization that did so, after manipulating her memory.

Sorry if I'm just confusing people now. I'm new at thinkin' up theories. :(

Hey! didn't u answer my earlier post "You decide!"?

Awards
Well I guess seniors and freshmen r no different from each other no matter how u look at them. lol. So how many posts did u need to 2 b a gummi ship builder?(lucky...)

Awards
Oh okay. Also, I type slow. So 4 u replyerz out there, please be pacient 4 my responses.

And I'm only typing another post already so I can get a different occupation. :)

Awards
Oh. I also need a good picture to put under my reply's, like ur Riku one. Do you know where I can find a good one with the BHK on it? He's my favorite character on KH2!

Awards
hi. its me again. not my sis. Anywayz, I said that it was sorta random so I haven't really thought about it. After the heartless infested Hollow Bastion, Kairi and her grandmother could have tried to escape the tower. They probably got seperated from each other, then Kairi wandered off and was soon after captured by the XIII Organization. I don't know, what would you say should happen next in my crazy, random theory of confusion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back