• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You decide!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Hi! So far, the only thing I'm really lookin' forward 2 in KH2 is 2 play as the BHK! I love his wristband and his hair and the colorz he wearz! Black and White r awesum!(so is Red, Blue, Turquoise, and Green, and sum dark purples)
But come on. If they name him, sum people might hate the name they give him after all the sources we find trying to track down what his real name is, so if u were the creater, WHAT WOULD U NAME HIM? :confused:

I'd call him "Tenshi"...:p

Hybrid Keyblade

Why Tenshi? Why Kaji or Kaze? Simply just putting stuff out there isnt gonna help for us curious folk who wanna know why you name them a certain thing.

Awards
Hey, were just using a little imagination. Just have sum fun Hybrid & try not to just rely on facts all the time. After all, it's Nomura's imagination where u get all ur facts from. Just relax.

Hybrid Keyblade

Shut up..I was asking why you would've chose Tenshi and stuff..theres usually a reason why someone would name something..I was asking for your input on why you'd pick tenshi of all things..I mean..come on..there had to be a reason why you were named whatever you were named...could've been "after a relative" or "because that name sounds nice" or whatever.

Awards
Oh, sorry. I thought u wur one of those IB people who r serious 'bout everything. SORRY!:p
So, u wur just curious. Well I just wanted to name him after my Japanese name. Because my name in iz Angel, which iz Tenshi in Nihongo(Japanese.)

So what would u call it? Seriously?

Hybrid Keyblade

I dont know really..I havent put much thought into it, but there has been that whole "His name might be related to sora" thing..and Sora is sky..so..the names Kyuuten(sky) Ten(heaven/sky) Tenjin (Person of Heaven/Sky..since I think Jin as a suffix refers to a person of something..much like Saiya-Jin reffered to someone who was Saiyan..etc) o.o I just got used to BHK and stuff..lol

Awards
Hey! Duh! I'm such a dork. Angels are in the sky! My name could be a possibility...
I can't beleive I never thought of that! Someone slap me up-side the head, please.

Hybrid Keyblade

-Smacks Angel in the head with Riku's brand new Castle Kingdom Key given to him by Mickey- o.o Made that one up...<.<

tdude_6

Well I was thinking maybe Aros because it is Sora backwards
and I always thought Tyson fit

wat is the japanese word for spirit or shell? cause those might make good names too

Awards
this is Angels sis Cass!I think his name should be Kiatu or Zuraki!LOL(at myself)......(sniffle)!O ya my name is Kashi in Japan! Me 9 yaer old!I really like KH1/KH2/Chain of Memories! its coo! I love Anime Fullmetal,Inuyasha,FLCL and more! IfF U DONT CARE THEN F**K U THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Remember Im only 9! O ya I love South Park and Drawn together!!!!!!Again, F**K YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Hybrid Keyblade said:
Why Tenshi? Why Kaji or Kaze? Simply just putting stuff out there isnt gonna help for us curious folk who wanna know why you name them a certain thing.

Kaji is fire (you know an element)

Kaze is wind (Sora is sky so why can't he be wind?)

But know that I think about it, if BHK had to have an "X" in his name, it should be ENIX (you know why)

You happy now?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back