• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The story of Hedrew (made it up)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Hi! This is a series I made up a while back that has nothing to do w/ KH(I didn't know where else to put this). I've got pics and a first episode description on, so rate it and gimme ur thoughts! Be nice, this is a nice series I made up and I really want it to be a success when I grow up.:

Here is the 1st episode description:

Drawing. I wanted to make it to be an important part of my life, but not like this...
It all started one day, one not so average day. Even more different than the last four years I spent in depression and darkness. Well, maybe I should run back a little. Once upon a time, there was ten year old me and my best friends Marz, Monk-monk, and Chesa, and then there was my sister, Chlorese. She always made fun of my drawings. I really hated her for that, and I hated it when she had to baby sit me and my friends, treating us like babies, everyday. Sometimes I’d wish she’d go away. One time I even told her that to her face, but like they say, becareful what you wish for...
“Hey Drew ” called Chesa. She was with me and my other friends along with my Dad at home. “Where’s your sis?”
“Mom said she had to go to the doctor’s. She said she wasn’t feelin’ good.” I told her. Lately my sister has been having more sinensis from her blood pressure. Probably from to much stress or working out. Nineteen’s pretty young for a girl to have heart problems.
“When will she come back?” asked Marz.
“Yah She said she was going to take us out for ice cream today ” added Monk-Monk.
“I don’t know. Mom said she’ll call when they come back.” I told them. All of a sudden, Mom came back with a surprising look on her face.
“Every one, hurry to the car There’s an emergency ” She yelled in worry. None of us spoke in the car. We arrived at the Hospital, the six of us waiting in the waiting room, hoping for a good response from the doctor. Hours passed, and there was no sign of the doctor. Suddenly, the doctor came in, and he didn’t look happy.
“Mr. And Mrs. Pallette, I.. Oh, umm, I see you’ve brought everyone. Well, I’m afraid I have some bad news. Her blood vessels’ clogged up, she had a violent heart attack, she couldn’t make it, I’m afraid, she’s dead.” We all stood there shocked, crying, sad. But, as though a miracle happened, the nurse came in...
“Doctor, everyone, come quick We got a heart beat It’s faint, but she’s alive momentarily ” Everyone ran into the operation room. She looked calm and peaceful, she had a holy look in her eye.
“H-Hedrew...” she whispered. “Please, come over.” I walked over with tears in my eyes.
“Yes?”
“Could you, could you draw me something, before I go?”
“Go?”
“Please, hurry, for me?”
“But, but you said you hated my drawings.”
“I only said that because I was jealous. I never had a gift to show how special I was like you little bro. I only pretended to hate your gift.”
“Oh, alright(sniff), I’ll draw you something...” It was a flower, the best one I ever drew in fact.
“Oh it’s beautiful little bro. You’re going to go far with your drawings, Hedrew. Follow your dreams, and they’ll lead you to the light..” That was the last thing she said to me,
“She’s dead.” announced the doctor, although it was obvious... And then, my heart suddenly exploded, not literally of course.
“No Chlorese DON’T GO ” I screamed, “I’m sorry I said all those things I don’t think you’re stupid I don’t think you’re mean I don’t hate you I LOVE YOU PLEASE DON”T GO ”
I never forgot that day. That’s why I drove to depression. I forgot all my dreams, I gave up all my friends, and I made new, unfeeling friends, but I never gave up drawing. I never figured out what she meant about finding “the light.” Did she mean that drawing would be the death of me? Or is it something else? I never found out, but after today, I think I’ll get closer and closer to finding out.
All the memories I mentioned were running through my head, as I wondered through the cold, breezy, sweet smelling, mysterious abandoned village on the other side of Spaulding City.
“Oww ” I hit my head on something, a long, narrow wooden door in the old, little abandoned temple. I opened it, only to find a cold empty room, with a book on the floor. I picked it up. A chill went down my spine, holding it between my hands. All of a sudden, a dark aurora came into the dark, misty room. It turned into a huge black blob and grabbed my arm It gave me a huge jolt in my body. It felt as though I was being into two. I felt like dying, when all of a sudden, the book was flashing, and some of the pages started to fly out They formed into a little, big headed creature with wings, no more than two feet tall. It shot out long strips of paper at the huge blob.
“Hurry Grab a pencil from your backpack and draw a weapon in the book Quick ” it told me, holding off the monster. Without questioning it I did as it told me to. All of a sudden, the sword I drew appeared right before my eyes Exactly as I drew it It just floated there. There was a message that appeared magically on the same sheet of paper, which read,”Dash a line.” I did, and the second the pencil was off the paper, the sword slased at the beast, leaving a mark which resembled the dash.
“Eeeeeaahh ” yelled the beast, melting away.
“Whoa That was a close one, eh Artist?” said the little creature. I just stood there in shock. I didn’t know which was more surprising, the book, the monster, or the little freaky paper thingy standing in front of me. “So. You’re the chosen one?” said the paper creature.
“The chosen one?” I said with a confused look. “What are you talking about? I’m just a teenager What’s so special about me ? And just WHO ARE YOU ?”
“Just a teenager ? Ha Aren’t you wondering how you did all that with the sketch book? You’re more than just a teenager, you’re the legendary artistic hero ”
“Okay... What about my last question. Who are you ?”
“My name’s Hon, the holy ‘SKETCHE BEWK’ spirit. They say thta god himself drew in me from time to time.”
“Whoa, whoa, whoa, when did God get into all of this ? Wait, oh no, I’m dead aren’t I ? Yep, that’s gotta be it I touched an evil demon, crossed god’s path, and now I’m dead Why else would this freaky little paper thingy be talking to me?”
“Because this ‘little freaky paper thingy’ just saved your butt ”
“Look, I just wanna get outta here Where’s the exit?”
“There is no exit...”
“OMG You’re a crazy child abducter ”
“No I mean we can’t get out ‘cause the door won’t open from the inside Geez, you’re so paranoid...”
“Then how the H-E- double hockey sticks do we get outta this dump?”
“Just draw us a way out, of course ”
“Uh, how?”
“Here, lemme turn back into book mode.” He then made the p[ages of his body zoom back into the book. “Okay, now I’ve already drawn the wall at the west wing, now just draw a huge hole in the wall. Simple as that.”
“Alright.” I did as Hon said and then, BOOM There was our exit. “Awesome ”
“I know, huh? And you’re the chosen one, so you’re the only one who can do that ”
“Sweet So this is what my sister meant about following my dreams I wanna be an artist more than ever now ”
As me and my new friend Hon left to my house, I thought about how my life has gone into a hole new direction. Will I make new friends? Will I still be friends with my pals from four years ago? What will the goth guys Glare and Scar think? Should I tell tham about this? Should I tell anyone about this? How would my sister feel about it? Does she already know? And what consequences await me with this new book. Just another thing to think about in my depression. But, the funny thing is, ever since that monster surged that huge bolt through my body, I don’t feel depressed any more. Like all the sadness went away...

Here are pics of the characters:

I'll add more pics later since I'm only limited two of them

Last edited:
Awards
Wow. either this is a really long thread for u all to read or my series sucks. Can someone please rate this? Itz been showin' for almost an hour...

EDIT: Oh, here's more pics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back