• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

GameShark codes[Very Sorry if Old]

the (M) is the master code for the game, you need it on so the rest of the codes will work.
  2. E

GameShark codes[Very Sorry if Old]

I don't know about Gameshark, but Action Replay Max has codes. Here is the link if you want to see them. http://us.codejunkies.com/codes_show.asp?rf=0&c=US&cr=USD&cs=$&r=0&l=1&g=13633809&p=13
  3. E

kingdom hearts 2 keyblades (possible spoilers)

Whoa, Fenrir looks cool. I can't wait to smack the heartless around with that.
  4. E

who is your fave COM unknown.

Axel, not only did he get away with backstabbing the org. he also dodged getting killed by sora.
  5. E

What do you guys think about King Mickey Being evil?

I don't think Disney would go that far as to let Mickey be evil.
  6. E

KH2 side quests

Im sure they will put in plenty of side quests to keep this game entertaining
  7. E

So much information...but is it all too much?

I dont think its too bad, they only released some basic info on the worlds, but still Buena Vista said all the worlds would return, they have been right so far. so that leaves the question of will they be right again. If so then i think they shoud cut back on the info release.
  8. E

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone, im new here. Hoping to hang around for awhile.
  9. E

Lion King World Officially In KH2 ( Scan )

this is great news, im still trying to figure out how sora will get more than one hit combo if the keyblade is in his mouth. Should be interesting.
  10. E

Fanfiction ► When Broken Is Easily Fixed

Now thats extremely unfortunate. And yes i read the whole thing, took at least four hours of reading to catch up.
  11. E

Now thats what i call a surprise. good chap
  12. E

Lion King World Officially In KH2 ( Scan )

Sora as a lion, this will get interesting. I would like to know how he attacks with the keyblade in his mouth.
  13. E

what would you do if they suddenly cancelled KH2

As much as i would like to join one of the mobs, i would just find other games to play, would also find it funny that square wasted so much money on it just to cancel.
  14. E

You sure know how to leave someone in suspense, great chap. btw, i hope you all don't mind me showing up out of nowhere.
  15. E

This is awesome, best thing i've read in a long time. This is my first time posting here so if anyone else has a fic they want me to read, i'll be happy to.
Back