• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So much information...but is it all too much?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
I'm so excited about the release of Kingdom Hearts II just as much as the next person along with all the updates about the game...but is all of this information becoming too much info? We already know a great amount about the game such as:

-The worlds and what most of them look like.
-New characters (although some of the names are not revealed yet)
-New Organization characters...I personally was hoping that meeting the unrevealed members was going to be a surprise, but now they've shown a lot of them.
-Seeing BHK. I remember wanting to know really bad what he would look like, and was hoping that when i play the game i would know, but now that they've shown his face i'm just like "oh, that's BHK"
-And what about the PotC world? It was a huge shocker to hear about the movie becoming a world but now it's just kinda like "oh, it's just another world"...i would have been really surprised to see that world pop up if i hadn't heard about it being a new world.
-Now they've released news about TLK, and i'm totally thrilled about it being a world, it's just that i wish they would keep some worlds a secret. like, when i played KH for the first time, i was REALLY surprised to see Halloween Town as a world.
-Oh and the revealing of RHG or Kairi was also disappointing. It was one of those things where you would be like "oh that's definitley Kairi...but then again it may not be" but now we KNOW it's Kairi...ahh!
-And don't forget Namine appearing in the game!

I know it's great to hear about all this news about the game before it comes out, it's just that i'm afraid that they're releasing too much information. Playing the actual game itself is going to be amazing, but i would like more surprises, even though there are still things that are yet to be revealed.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Yanos_Darkspawn said:
Then why do you read the news? Just dont read anything related to KH2 and you´ll keep the surprise for the game

hey, why don't you try and do that yourself? i tried by deleting this site and KHU from my favorites so i wouldn't read anything, but it just doesn't work. even though the news is there and i don't wanna read it my temptation just keeps me reading.

coolazice7

^lol, i know how you feel, oathkeeper...

Dont worry though. I'm sure Square will leave lots of surprises for us. This game will be 2.5 times the size of the first one. So I bet there will still be a good amount of surprises.... at least I hope so.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
yo mean how they keep making use ask further questions. they are just giving us little teaser not really much information

Relik

Sure it may seem like a lot of info, but it's all just general info that doesn't really affect the plot of the game. We still don't know much as far as specifics go. Now this is gonna sound rude but I don't mean for it to sound rude. It's your own fault though. If you didn't want to know, then you shouldn't come here at all. You just need a stronger will that's all.

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
I think Nomura almost isnt showing us anything at all. IF he would do that, he would spoil his own game. If that man isnt an ass, then he would not do that.

And everybody knows Nomura isnt an ass.

Legalos

I feel the same exact way! I tried so many things i left but I cam eback it so addicting look at stuff of kh2! But i am still fighting it. I even started to write my own language, which btw is going really far, and that didn't. ANd know I am learning how to write and understand japenese which is going fine. But I still don't keep myself away from kh2.

JapanesePanda

That's why I haven't really read any previews and seen few screenshots and only one or two trailers, I wanna be surprised :D

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's nice to know that we know so much about KH2, but there's one big issue you definitely WON'T know until you buy the game: BHK's name. It's a big mystery. I don't think it's too much. It's just about right.

Eternal_Carnage

I dont think its too bad, they only released some basic info on the worlds, but still Buena Vista said all the worlds would return, they have been right so far. so that leaves the question of will they be right again. If so then i think they shoud cut back on the info release.

moogles

I'm worried about the japanese release date. Come then even though we don't have the game here, we will still hear all about the game from translations. I'm gonna have to stop going on the forums come December.

_Darkside_

I think they've released just enough info. It pulls you in telling what worlds we'll be visiting, but it keeps the plot and storyline a secret

BlaZinbritt11588

moogles said:
I'm worried about the japanese release date. Come then even though we don't have the game here, we will still hear all about the game from translations. I'm gonna have to stop going on the forums come December.

i said the SAME EXACT THING in another thread. great minds think alike i guess!!!!

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
_Darkside_ said:
I think they've released just enough info. It pulls you in telling what worlds we'll be visiting, but it keeps the plot and storyline a secret

I totally agree with you!!! but i just think maybe a little bit too much for me, but they just keep on giving us more information about the game rather than when it's going to be released or what critics are saying when they play the demos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back