• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Fanfiction ► Dark Corridor

I have alot to learn. Nah! I really don't care about the grammar, it's the idea that really counts. BTW it's grammar not grammer, don't you feel foolish now. PS "allright" is misspelled for alright in standard abbreviation of all right in regular form.
  2. U

Fanfiction ► Dark Corridor

This fiction has nothing to do with any of the KH series except the ideas of keyblades, magic, and ect.Characters from the series are NOT in here. This is my first fan fiction. Chapter 1- Red Corridor Setting: The General's Room Time: 9:30am An old man sat behind the desk reading a bunch of...
  3. U

can anyone log out

I know this doesn't belong here but I just need clarification. Can anyone log out. My bro wants to log in his name and i can't log out my name
  4. U

quotes left unsolved. will it be in final mix +

Three quotes were never said in KH2. They were "Everything is coming back to me, the true" "Paradise" "this can't be" "where's Sora" these were taken from Deep Dive and ASAS also this was called the Heartless Prophecy. I found this in a website Heartless Prophecy Ones born of the heart...
  5. U

Fanfiction ► Reborn KH southpark edition

funny fanfic. can't wait for the next chapter.
  6. U

Xehanort, what is he?

What we know and what we don't know about Xeahnort 1.) We know his name can be rearanged to No heart X or another X When a human loses his heart the heart becomes with a heartless and the body becomes a nobody. If the body has a strong will and power they become human like and members of...
  7. U

any news on CoM Reverse Rebirth manga

Has the manga been out yet. Does anyone know when its coming out.
  8. U

NA KH2 Leaked Thread (Mod Approved!)

Re: USA KH2 game has been leaked they're not
  9. U

Re: USA KH2 game has been leaked Emule
  10. U

Re: USA KH2 game has been leaked do what you guys want its up to you anyway
  11. U

Re: USA KH2 game has been leaked it saids USA next to it
  12. U

Re: USA KH2 game has been leaked no if you have emule type in Kingdom hearts 2 and you'll find the ISO or .RAR of the game. download, extract, burn, and boot
  13. U

Re: USA KH2 game has been leaked yep its real
  14. U

USA KH2 game has been leaked those who have Emule or Edonkey or Livewire or whatever program you have your in luck. The games been copied and posted. heres the copy of it in html by emule edk link <a...
  15. U

Hows it possible

Hows it possible for a nobody to create a nobody.I thought it only works with real humans. ex. Diz(Ansem)--->Xenohart--->Xenmas
  16. U

No Spoilers In Titles.

what the tittle says
  17. U

which ending should I watch first

full or real full and whats the difference
  18. U

diffrence in the full ending and the Real full ending

oops wrong forum someone move this to the spoiler section
  19. U

diffrence in the full ending and the Real full ending

I havn't watched the videos but whats the difference between them. which should I watch first
  20. U

"Spoilers"evidense

seen it
Back