• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA KH2 Leaked Thread (Mod Approved!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
Re: USA KH2 game has been leaked

Illegal is BAD, Im gunna buy it legally and support Nomura so he can make a KH3

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
Nugget said:
yeah me neither.... it came out wrong looking..i like yours though.... it reminds me of kirby!! lol i want it!!! ^_^

(<'-')><('-'>)

^^^
lol i made them holding hands!
Its supposed to be Kirby!
Q('.'Q) Bring it on!

D

Dexter

Deathsaber99 said:
oh yeah, huh?? post counts, ugh and the people that post just to get it up annoy me. see ive been a memeber for longer than most people on here, and like i have a little count, and then people who joined this month alreayd have like 600, i dunno how they do it

They are here 24/7 and have no life!

Sora_aroS

yea ur right..or he could just send it 2 us and tell us that if we send it around he'll send planes over our house 2 destroy the building we live in..i mean so we could see it and not the whole net..cuz if he is a tester... which he might be i mean hes 22 why is he so interested hes probably a tester and if he shows it..then he'll lose his job...and if he does that then he wont be able 2 feed his daughter Jessica...lol im kidding..but he might lose his job if hes a tester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back