• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Baseless Thought, YAY!

Now i was debating on whether or not I should even post this, but here it is. Also I haven't read much interviews, so if there is one explaining this whole situation let me know and close this. By now its common knowledge that Roxas was using Sora's Keyblade until absorbing Xion, thus...
  2. N

Who here were fans...

of KH BEFORE COM came out? I want to know some of the Die-hard-old-school fans on this site..
  3. N

Just a Quick Question...

So I was playing through Aqua's story again and I heard a line that I didn't pay much attention to the first time in Castle of Dreams. The line reads "The master always told me darkness was something to be destroyed... But how if not with light?" to which FGM anwsers "Oh my dear your to young to...
  4. N

"Kye"-Blade Question

Now I know you need two hearts to make it, one of pure light and one of pure darkness. So why does Ven alone have the ability to make it even before Vanitas was separated? His heart sould of been no different from any other keyblade wielder? And also if all you need is the requiremants above...
  5. N

Re: Coded Site Update

Re: Coded Site Update The site is updated with a new video... <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3HShIeEiK5k&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen"...
  6. N

Question about Xion

So i noticed Xion is left handed. and i was wondering if anyone thought that has any significance at all?
  7. N

what if xion...

is Aqua's nobody? if this has been pondered then sorry, but i want to know some ideas
  8. N

passion

so, what do the rest of you guys think about the new theme "passion". i think its AWSOME. thats just me:D
  9. N

steamboat willie world

i was looking at scans of the SBW world and i noticed sora is in his orignal outfit. can anyone tell me why?
Back