• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Baseless Thought, YAY!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoObHaTeRxp

Now i was debating on whether or not I should even post this, but here it is. Also I haven't read much interviews, so if there is one explaining this whole situation let me know and close this.

By now its common knowledge that Roxas was using Sora's Keyblade until absorbing Xion, thus awakening his connection to Ventus. Well I'm here to propose that what if it was the other way around? He was using Ven's keyblade until a stronger connection to Sora gained access to KK. To me this makes more sense with the whole issue of Sora and Roxas using the same Keyblade at the same time. Plus Xion had a stronger connection to Sora than to Ven. So why would absorbing her awaken Ven's? Roxas was closer to Ven seeing as how he had his heart and all.

Thats about it, short and sweet.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
Well I think it means that Xions death awakened the part of Ven's heart supposedly inside of Roxas. Though not complete, there was enough to feel the greif and pain of Xion's death (hence the crying) and this awakening is what brought forth the ability to use Ven's keyblade.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Now i was debating on whether or not I should even post this, but here it is. Also I haven't read much interviews, so if there is one explaining this whole situation let me know and close this.

By now its common knowledge that Roxas was using Sora's Keyblade until absorbing Xion, thus awakening his connection to Ventus. Well I'm here to propose that what if it was the other way around? He was using Ven's keyblade until a stronger connection to Sora gained access to KK. To me this makes more sense with the whole issue of Sora and Roxas using the same Keyblade at the same time. Plus Xion had a stronger connection to Sora than to Ven. So why would absorbing her awaken Ven's? Roxas was closer to Ven seeing as how he had his heart and all.

Thats about it, short and sweet.

This is what I thought for quite a while, and a fair amount of me still does have a nagging suspicion that it's true. What with Roxas and Sora being active at the same time for a period, I was struggling to believe that Sora's keyblade could exist in two places simultaneously (Sora v Roxas at DttH wasn't technically in the physical world, so I'm letting that slide), and thought that the logical conclusion was that he was using Ven's keyblade. It's obvious that Ven's heart is inside Roas after all. After Roxas absorbs Xion (ie, a CLONE OF SORA) I thought it was logical that we would then be able to use Sora's keyblade (Sora is alseep at this time so I'm cool with it)

Key to Truth

Awards
This is what I thought for quite a while, and a fair amount of me still does have a nagging suspicion that it's true. What with Roxas and Sora being active at the same time for a period, I was struggling to believe that Sora's keyblade could exist in two places simultaneously (Sora v Roxas at DttH wasn't technically in the physical world, so I'm letting that slide), and thought that the logical conclusion was that he was using Ven's keyblade. It's obvious that Ven's heart is inside Roas after all. After Roxas absorbs Xion (ie, a CLONE OF SORA) I thought it was logical that we would then be able to use Sora's keyblade (Sora is alseep at this time so I'm cool with it)

I recall Nomura saying that Sora's Keyblade was in two places at the same time (Sora CoM \\ Roxas 358/2 Days), so yeah, it is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back