• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

steamboat willie world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolazice7

well, uh, no one really knows why, but since the sw world has all the characters in their past "looks", sora is in his past outfit.... there might be another reason though, i mean who knows?

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
I am going to have to say that since all of the Disney Characters look like they did back then, then Sora should 2 (his KH1 look).

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Yeah, Sora's wearing his original outfit from KH1 in Steamboat Willie.

lancer103

excatly, Since steamboat willie is an OLD cartoon, it depicted everyone in their old clothing and how they were origanally drawn. But since Sora's first appearance was in Kingdom Hearts 1, his clothes would resemble that to the first game. And I think he's been created that wierd way (in the S.B.W world) as to match with everyone else.

Kyeblademaster25

Exactly! SBW is a the very first debut of Mickey. In the black and white shows everybody looked different!So everyone is in their original outfits that they first debuted in!

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
NoObHaTeRxp said:
i was looking at scans of the SBW world and i noticed sora is in his orignal outfit. can anyone tell me why?

Because everything in SW is old. So when Sora enters SW, his 'old' outfit returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back