• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Kye"-Blade Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoObHaTeRxp

Now I know you need two hearts to make it, one of pure light and one of pure darkness. So why does Ven alone have the ability to make it even before Vanitas was separated? His heart sould of been no different from any other keyblade wielder? And also if all you need is the requiremants above, can't any two hearts like that make one aswell? So what makes Ven that special?

Key

Exile
Awards
Ven was only able to make the X-blade after Vanitas was separated from him.

The only reason that not anybody can make the X-blade is because hearts of pure light/darkness don't exist naturally except in Princesses of Heart.

NoObHaTeRxp

The only reason that not anybody can make the X-blade is because hearts of pure light/darkness don't exist naturally except in Princesses of Heart.

But in that scene before MX took Vens darkness when Ven was fighting the neo-shadow heartless (which i dont get either, but thats not the issue here), MX said "Make me the X-Blade!" Only after failing to ebrace his darkness did MX take Vens darkness out of him.

Allister Rose

French Lover
But in that scene before MX took Vens darkness when Ven was fighting the neo-shadow heartless (which i dont get either, but thats not the issue here), MX said "Make me the X-Blade!" Only after failing to ebrace his darkness did MX take Vens darkness out of him.
he wanted the darkness to be released, since ventus didn't want to, MX did it for him.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Now I know you need two hearts to make it, one of pure light and one of pure darkness. So why does Ven alone have the ability to make it even before Vanitas was separated?

The only reason he was even capable of creating the χ-blade was because Vanitas was extracted. Prior to that, he was under consideration as Xehanort's new vessel, but deemed unworthy due to being too gentle and not willing to use the darkness. He doesn't have a special ability.

His heart sould of been no different from any other keyblade wielder?

Because it's not.

And also if all you need is the requiremants above, can't any two hearts like that make one aswell? So what makes Ven that special?

The Xehanort reports. You should read them.

MX summoned the Neoshadows from the Realm of Darkness to force Ven to use the darkness within him. They didn't exist in the Realm of Light yet. And the point of that was just to release the darkness.

Absolute

And this is where I see kairi's involvement in the plot for KHIII. I think they will try to create the X-Blade with her.

Allister Rose

French Lover
And this is where I see kairi's involvement in the plot for KHIII. I think they will try to create the X-Blade with her.

not so sure....wouldn't she need a heart of pure darkness?

that and the need to be equally strong that's why vanitas/ven combination wasn't exactly perfect

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
not so sure....wouldn't she need a heart of pure darkness?

that and the need to be equally strong that's why vanitas/ven combination wasn't exactly perfect

Yes, a corresponding pure heart of darkness is required. I'm not sure if such a person can be found, especially one that matches up to the strength of a PoH.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Here's a twist: What if there are a group of people with pure hearts of darkness?

That'd be interesting, because then somebody evil would want to create another X-blade....

Absolute

I thought maybe there could be worlds in the Realm of Darkness where most of the hearts have light and dark but more on the dark side (and not to say they are evil) and there are a choice few with 100% hearts of darkness.

You know, since people who turn into nobodies wind up in the world of inbetween Twilight Town, maybe when they turn back into somebodies, they are 'born' into this world that is located in the Realm of Darkness.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Ok what it's like is a hamburger. You need to slice open the bun and stick some filling in there.
ven = bun and darkness = filling btw
So he has his bun. Anyone could be a bun, but the one he was working with was Ven.

I thought maybe there could be worlds in the Realm of Darkness where most of the hearts have light and dark but more on the dark side (and not to say they are evil) and there are a choice few with 100% hearts of darkness.

You know, since people who turn into nobodies wind up in the world of inbetween Twilight Town, maybe when they turn back into somebodies, they are 'born' into this world that is located in the Realm of Darkness.

No, see 'Realms' are normally one giant plane. The only reason there are many worlds in the Realm of Light is because it was swallowed a long time ago by the Realm of Darkness, and this is all that was managed to be saved. In other words, only a broken and fragmented realm has many worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back