• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Favorite Fan Fic

I know some people don't read them but it's surprising how good some of them are. My favorite is Redharry123's Silver Wings series. What's yours?
  2. N

So if the heartless have no hearts....

Then when you kill them, why do hearts float out of their bodies?? i was just wondering and maybe it's just me overthinking things.
  3. N

Fanfiction ► ~*Dreams May Fade*~

I would like to begin with this. If you have read the original Is Any, then I hope you enjoy this tale. If you haven’t read it, please do so before reading this or you will be confused. Also this story will have nothing to do with the plot line to KH2, so don’t worry! Thank you all for believing...
  4. N

FireFox

I just downloaded firefox and it says that it is having a problem downloading the web page. i wouldn't worry about it except it says it for every page. i changed my firewall and checked my internet connections, what can i do to make firefox work?
  5. N

It's Attack!!!.....Of The Show!!!

Does anyone else watch this show? I love Kevin P. and Brendon Moran! This show is so funny and i actually learn somethings i never wanted to!
  6. N

Fanfiction ► Red Rose

It isn't a kh fan fic like my first one but it deals with greek mythology. hope you enjoy it. please post your comments, good or bad! Long ago in Ancient Greece everything from echos to trees to human nature was explained through legends of gods, demi-gods, and extraordinary...
  7. N

The Man Who Plays Jin from Samurai Champloo Plays Don Patch from Bo-Bo-Bo!

they are two totally different characters! look it up if you don't believe me.
  8. N

Why have you betrayed me adult swim?

adult swim is now showing new episodes of InuYasha and Samurai Champloo on tuesday and wendsday night at 12:30. Most people who watch those shows have to go to school or work early the next day! i liked it better when thet had new episodes on saturday night. they will only show these episodes on...
  9. N

soul calibur 3

i swear it is one of the best weapon-based fighting games out there!! i love talim!!
  10. N

Fanfiction ► Is any of this for real....or not? ((repost))

Is Any of This for Real.....Or Not? (Written in first person as Sora) Finally we were returning to Traverse Town. After everything that had happened in Kingdom Hearts, losing Riku, saying goodbye to Kairi, and even coming close to death. I was ready to take a break, even if it was only for a...
  11. N

Fanfiction ► Should i update my fanfic?

it is a couple of months old and it was my first one. its ok but i was wondering if i updated it if anyone would read it the original is here: http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=31610 thanks for taking the time!
  12. N

Kare Kano(his and her circumstances) is one of the best animes and i don't know why!

i know everyone likes InuYasha and Full Metal Alchemist but Kare Kano is different. It deals with things that could actually happen. it is an older anime, not that old, and it focuses on Yukino Miyazawa and Soichiro Arima. They both are perfect students and thought of nothing except being the...
  13. N

What sex do you think I am?

Really i'm just curious.
  14. N

Misspellings and abreviations-- One of the most anoying things on the internet

i mean i can understand if you misspell a word or two but if the whole post is misspelled, i think it's just pure laziness. As far as the aberivations, how hard is it to add one letter to srry? come on guys, just because some of us are teenagers doesn't mean we can't have good english skills...
  15. N

Fanfiction ► Is any of this for real.....or not?

Hey this is my first fan fic and it is only the begging. i would like to hear your comments! Thanks for reading! Is Any of This for Real.....Or Not? (Written in first person as Sora) Finally we were returning to Traverse Town. After everything that had happened in Kingdom Hearts, losing...
  16. N

You All Need To Watch "voices From A Distant Star"!

This anime is beautiful in concept and exicution. The animation of the characters may not be the greatest but the backgrounds and effects are wonderful. Yet the story and the way it was done is the real reason to see it. It is a classic story of two lovers being seperated by great distances but...
  17. N

weird food

what is the weirdest food combination you have ever eaten/heard of? mines peanut butter bread dipped in chilli! it sounds nasty but i think it tastes good!!:)
  18. N

i'm having trouble with my avatar.

i know how to put an custom avatar on my user cp but when i push save avatar the next page says invalid file. it is 74x60 and is under 19kb. what im i doing wrong and how do i fix my problem?
  19. N

You Need To See This Bunny.....

it is so funny, sad, and cute all at the same time! http://www.extremefunnypictures.com/funnypic637.htm
  20. N

the ending of kingdom hearts 2.

will anyone on this site be putting major plot points or the ending of the game on this site? i was wondering because i wanted to figure that out on my own. i really like this site, and visit it almost everyday so i don't want to log on one day and see major plot ponts or the ending of them game...
Back