• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So if the heartless have no hearts....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
I think, The Heartless try to steal hearts, but they can never have one of their own, thats why the hearts they steal float away after we kill them.

The M.C.

JTTW
hey Noezel7, your keyblade reminds me of oathkeeper... anyways i wondered about the hearts flying around. probably to animate that they were dead.

Noezel7

yeah i guess square just needed something to add to the dying animation of the heartless, so adding a heart at the end seemed like a good idea to them.

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Heartless are made by taking over other people's hearts... so when they die, I guess the heart of the person that they took just floats away??

Honestly, I have no idea for sure. It's one of those things that KH didn't explain too well.

Wolffia

I think you'd have to read ALL of ansem's reports to get a good idea; anyway, maybe they'll talk about it in kh2.

bluevendetta64

Website
bluevendetta64.1up.com
Heartless are the hearts that have fallen into darkness and have been seperated from their body and soul.

if not that than

They are people who have lost their hearts and are after other hearts in order to replace the one they had lost.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
When one loses their heart, the darkness from it becomes a heartless. Heartless attack people because they want hearts. Now, i haven't played KH in a while, so this is just by memory, but I think they take the hearts back to Kingdom Hearts until it can open. i think this was done on Ansem's orders however, so i'm not sure.

They pretty much want hearts. It's like they hunger for it so they eat/absorb it. It's not THEIR heart so they stay heartless.

Like how Sora lost his heart. If he got any other heart, he would still be a heartless. But Kairi made HIS heart come back which also made his body and soul come back. This is because one's heart contains their memories, feelings, and personality. Just about everything that makes them THEM.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
wrong guys,
-Ansem's Report 8-
There is no doubt that the Heartless are deeply connected to the
people's hearts. Further study may unravel both their motivations and
the mysteries shrouding the heart. As a start, I have built a device
that artificially creates Heartless.
By recreating the conditions that spawn the Heartless naturally, I
should be able to produce them artificially. This device is the
culmination of all my research thus far. The machine's test run
successfully created a Heartless. This may be a step toward creating a
heart from nothing.
The artificially and naturally created Heartless showed nearly
identical traits. But the two types remain distinct for the purpose of
the experiment. So, I will mark the ones that are created artificially.
notice how its only heartless with the mark on them that have hearts fly out of them after defeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back