• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the ending of kingdom hearts 2.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noezel7

will anyone on this site be putting major plot points or the ending of the game on this site? i was wondering because i wanted to figure that out on my own. i really like this site, and visit it almost everyday so i don't want to log on one day and see major plot ponts or the ending of them game and ruin the experience for myself.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
KH2 isn't even released yet, so everything you see here is all theroy's and speculation

coolazice7

when kh2 comes out, im just gonna stay of of any kh sites until i get it and beat it. i would hate to ruin the ending for myself...

C

cam ron 77

If people post speculation about the game then whats to stop them from posting the actuall ending? people here talked about the ending for the first kindgom hearts and chain of memories didn't they? but to answer your question, YES, people will most likely be talking about the ending here. so, its just up to you whether or not you wanna keep coming to the site. you just have to be carefull because not every single spoiler will be marked and some people can be loudmouths. (like me T_T)

:D

Noezel7

it seems to me, according to all of your input, that i should just stay off the site for a while. i guess that's the best idea anyway. thanks for replying!

sorixed

Dattebayo!
There's going to be spoilers for kh2 whether or not once kh2 comes out in japan.

moogles

If you don't want new information on KH2 then why would you go on these forums designed just for that, information. It doesn't make much sense. However, none of us know the ending to KH2 so your safe.

S

ScrappyDaVillain

Man Even If It Was Out I Wouldnt Tell U.I Dont Wanna Know The Plot.I Dont Want Noone Spoiling It For Me.I Want To Play The Game First.

Moon Pie

yeah.... we only talk / share are theries about stuff..... we know no more than the mods! ( at least i hope) grrrrrrrr............
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back