• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Guess who's in Rehab now?

Well this was on the internet last week. EMINEM IN REHAB. Well big surprise here eh? Well what he's in for is overusing Sleeping Pills and becoming dependent on them. So what do you think? GGGGGG UNIT! SLIM SHADY D TWIZEY! DR.DRE!
  2. K

The Saga of Darren Shan.

Who's read any of the Darren Shan Books?
  3. K

Fanfiction ► Rikku's Last Mission 2

UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! EULIAAAAAAAAAAA PLEASE UPDATE EULIAAAAAAA UPDATE BEFORE MY BLOODWRATH KICKS IN! EULIAAAAAA! GIVE EM BLOOD N VINEGAR! EULIAAAAAAAAA! LOGALOG! Sorry my crazy side kicked in their.
  4. K

Fanfiction ► My tv show! Trust me a comedey is this.

Chapter 2 More Chaos. KingRiku: Welcome all! Audince: YAY! KingRiku: Tonight we have Shadow on and Cartman sorry guys Spider Man was canceled he said he had to save the world. Fat guy in the audince: SCREW YOU! KingRiku: Now here's shadow! Shadow walks onto the set wearing golden bling bling...
  5. K

Fanfiction ► Things KH Characters Would Never Say!!!! REBORN!!!

Thank you. Sora is walking up towards Karai. Sora: Yo my h** you need to make more money! Karai: You ain't my pimp no more! Sora: Wha! Karai: Yeah Donald's my pimp now.
  6. K

Dude settle down. I know. I just had to do that it was something you'd never hear a kingdom hearts charcter say. Yikes if I knew this was going to happen I wouldn't have posted it sorry. Do you forgive me? :(
  7. K

Riku: Cloud_Unchained I have something to say to you! Quit spelling my name wrong! I mean just becasue I don't sound the same in Final Fantasy Ten or look the same doesn't mean anything. It's just me in the future! Everygirl in the kingdom hearts game except Kairai slaps Riku. Kairai: WHOA...
  8. K

Fanfiction ► Late night with Dan and Jin

I like this keep it up! PLEASE READ MY TV SHOW!
  9. K

Fanfiction ► My tv show! Trust me a comedey is this.

Chapter 1 The Beginning! My name KingRiku911 todays guests The Terminator, Mr.Smith and General Griveous. " Hello everybody welcome to my show where anything can happen! Well shall I introduce the first guest today?" KingRiku asks. " SURE!" The pizza delivery guy said as he dropped off his...
  10. K

Fanfiction ► Rikku's Last Mission 2

FINALLY I CAUGHT UP! Whosh. I have never seen such a great story like this! I love the story.
  11. K

Fanfiction ► Rikku's Last Mission

GREAT STORY! Now time to read the sequl! I like the end.
  12. K

Fanfiction ► The war of the hearts.

Chapter 1 The beginning. I stood in the town square surronded by dark creatures. I'm seventeen years old with blonde spikey hair. I swung my sword in every direction fighting these monsters that had attacked my home town called Drancina town. I fought back to back with my best friend. But the...
  13. K

Fanfiction ► For love.

A/N: What would happen if Anakin never went to the sith. The battle on Mustafar completly diffrent. Charcter Deaths are included in this story. Chapter 1 The battle of brothers. Anakin stood on Mustafar and saw Obi-Wan behind Padme. " How dare you! You brought him here!" Anakin shouted. " I...
  14. K

Switch,Wish I would of made that and Swagga

Ok guys this is for all yall who like will smith! If you like him tell me what your faveriote song is. Mine is Tell me why.
  15. K

Please join.

Please join my site it's called RPG Arena here is the link No Advertisements if you join please let me know.
  16. K

My theory on the clothes

I know that it was going to big a role I was just saying that it should also reprsent the darkness of this game. Calm down Yikes I didn't know I was goig to be jumped on. By the way the fusing will be for Sora with any charcters. :)
  17. K

My theory on the clothes

My theory on Sora's clothes ist that it represents the darkness of this game. Which I belive it's the darker then the first. :) What do you think?
Back