• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Switch,Wish I would of made that and Swagga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
You're not alone. I've always liked him. I'm a big Fresh Prince fan. But when I heard Switch on the radio, I really liked it. It sounded different than other stuff. And when I found out it was Will Smith, that was even better.

KingRiku911

Same here well I was at the school dance and they played it when we had a break dance circle I went in made a fool of myself like always but I was like who is this I reconize the sound of his voice! Then when I was listing to the radio one day I found out it was will smith.

KingRiku911

Break dance circles rock! I've gotten pretty good actually. Just one tip for people who are a bout to enter a break dance circles DO NOT ENTER ONE UNLESS PEOPLE YOU KNOW STARTED IT! Don't go in one with people you don't know. I got these gangsta dudes mad and they started chasing me. Not a good thing :eek:

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
LMFAO! Poor you *pats your head*. I always stay with my group of friends. Usually other people come into our circle (I guess you could say the "preps"), and we usually have to kick them out, or in some cases, hit them X_X. Ah, so much fun back in middle school...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back