• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My theory on the clothes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingRiku911

My theory on Sora's clothes ist that it represents the darkness of this game. Which I belive it's the darker then the first. :) What do you think?

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
No, ur wrong, Nomura said that the clothes play an important role in the game, as Sora's allows him to drive (fuse) with D+G, but yes the game will be alot darker...

*2*Tosty

No He said this game is more lighter than the first.Not darker.
What!?! When did he say that. i'm pretty sure he said the total opposite man. I'll even find it for you if you don'T beleive me. you got to admit it looks much darker and better than kh1.
also MR.KingRiku911, Nomura specifecly said that his clothes would have a real big role in the game and not just because the game is darker.

KingRiku911

I know that it was going to big a role I was just saying that it should also reprsent the darkness of this game. Calm down Yikes I didn't know I was goig to be jumped on. By the way the fusing will be for Sora with any charcters. :)

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
remember sora's clothes are in contrast to the BHK clothings. i'm pretty sure that has a big role in the game.

Darkness Reigns

i think that when nomura said the clothe had something special about them is that sora can fuse not that he turns to darkness but could be both.

witchprincess

in a little room where walls are bright swirling c
But didn't Sora also change from the beginning? I mean in that he's a bit smarter now and understands more of what's going on around him, so his clothes could also represent his changes of the unsterstanding caompared to when he was younger. Unless of course this was already thought of and you people yelled at them for thinking it?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back