• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► For love.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingRiku911

A/N: What would happen if Anakin never went to the sith. The battle on Mustafar completly diffrent. Charcter Deaths are included in this story.
Chapter 1 The battle of brothers.
Anakin stood on Mustafar and saw Obi-Wan behind Padme. " How dare you! You brought him here!" Anakin shouted.
" I didn't know!" She replied with tears running down her face.
" YOU LIE!" Anakin shouted in anger.
" She does not lie Anakin!" Obi-Wan shouted back.
Anakin actavited his lightsaber. " Padme get in the ship." He whispered.
Knowing what was about to happen Padme ran into the ship. " Anakin you betray the Jedi!" Obi-Wan shouted as he walked down the ship platform.
Obi-Wan actavited his lightsaber and looked Anakin in the eyes. " No you betray me. If I didn't join Sidious Padme would die!" He shouted back.
" No since you joined him Padme will die." Obi-Wan replied.
" You lie." Anakin laughed.
" Anakin the sith are evil and will kill Padme!" He replied in frustration.
" From my point of view the sith are evil." Anakin replied.
" So be it." Obi-Wan said as he threw his robe off.
Anakin swung his lightsaber at Obi-Wan who barely blocked the swift attack. Anakin swung his lightsaber in a horzintal circle and grazed Obi-Wan's stomach. Obi-Wan swung his blightsaber at Anakin's face. Anakin rolled away from the attack and tripped Obi-Wan. Soon the two were up the stair case and fighting on their way up. They soon came upon a bridge. They battled across it. Neither giving up. Once again they found themselves at a staircase. Anakin kicked Obi-Wan in the stomach who then rolled down the stairs. Obi-Wan barely blocked the next attack sent from Anakin. Then Obi-Wan felt it. A searing pain in his chest. He looked down to see Anakin's blade lodged in his chest. Anakin fell to the ground in tears. " I'm sorry master. I did it for Padme!" He cried.
" Quite young one. You did this for love. I understand now. Goodbye my brother." Obi-Wan said as he faded off into the force.
More to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back