• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

KH2disk

I heard KH2 is going to be 2 disks.
  2. D

The Real Kingdom Hearts2

Is it true that the Japanese mafia owns and controls over 75% of Square Enix? Organized crime is responsible for creating Kingdom Hearts?
  3. D

Kh Voiceovers

I heard that for casting they got Tom Cruise to do the voice of the BHK in the English translation of the game. That's awesome. I love Tom Cruise.
  4. D

Stock Market

This morning on CNN there was a program on the decrease in videogame stock being sold by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, and other major platforms. I was shocked when I saw that SquareEnix was number one on the falling side of gaming manufacturers, dropping 34 points in half an hour. Did anybody else...
  5. D

Kingdomhearts Magazine out

In that new Kingdom Hearts2 magazine that just came out today, I read in the first issue that it says Axel IS Sora father. He also leaves the Org. so that he can further teach his two sons, Sora and the BHK, how to master the art of duel weilding.
  6. D

News

My friends dad works for Disney Interactive, and he said that because of the on going delays and mistakes in the soundtrack, that they aren't even going to complete the KH2 project. That's so stupid! Why would they just quit making a game that they already almost done with? Now I'll never...
  7. D

NEW Kh2 NEWS!

There is now news in responce to the 2005 Square Enix party that ONE of the original three characters (donald, goofy, and sora) will be dead by the end of KH2... http://www.square-enix.com/jp/game/ps/ All I have to say is that it better not be goofy.
  8. D

Kh3

For the up-coming KH3, planned for mid to late 2008, Warner Brothers claims to have a joint release with Disney, Int. and will combine even more worlds with the alread existing FF and Disney ones. The ideas are still being drawn out, but the story boards show Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Porky Pig...
  9. D

Kh2 Release [FALSE, We apologize!]

On Kingdom Hearts 2: "...there is speculation that the soundtrack of the game is behind schedule, and that many of the voice tracks that were a part of the process...have also been distorted, meaning...a re-recording must take place, moving the release date (of KH2) to mid to late 2007..."...
Back