• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stock Market

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dontonypage2

This morning on CNN there was a program on the decrease in videogame stock being sold by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, and other major platforms. I was shocked when I saw that SquareEnix was number one on the falling side of gaming manufacturers, dropping 34 points in half an hour.

Did anybody else watch that this morning? I'm really pissed because they said that the last time any stock dropped like that it went bankrupt within the next month, which would mean they'd leave all their projects unfinished! The reporter said that it was only a matter of time, and that the closing of SquareEnix is imminent.

Last edited:
D

Dexter

That crap and plus Square is publishing some major titles like FF7 advent children and kh2 and and also FF7 Dirige of cerbus and Dragon Quest 8 and FF12 so there's no way they can go bankrupt!

dontonypage2

But they make people wait so long, they get bored and find other interests. The videogame industry is declining drastically.

S King

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*takes breath*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I refuse to accpect this! I've waited too long!

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Oh well I have gotten to the point of waiting for Kingdom Hearts 2 I am trying not to hate it.or give up on it. I rember the first time I saw the Kingdom Hearts2 trailer on Tech Tv in 2003 I was the firsts to see it. I remember the excitment but everytime I see a new secene I was never excited. They have failed me for the the last time.

dontonypage2

I'm telling you man, it sucks. How many times have they stretched out the same little bits on information on the same game over the past few years. We don't even know what it's all about yet because they leave us in the dark, and they expect us to wait as long as they need to build up the commercial hype about it, but I refuse!

dontonypage2

Think about it: They've spent so much money on so many games, that when they release them all for the Christmas season, none of them will make enough to keep the company going. It's simple, and it's stupid.

Counterpart

OHH GOD it's this idiot again.For anybody that believes any threads this guy post sorry to say but your as dumb as him.He's been posting a sh!t load of garbage of KHII's end which isn't going to happen.Anything this guy posts is lies and always will be.Just don't believe him cause he is full of it!!!!

dontonypage2

SLANDER! Nothing I have ever said has ever been proven wrong. Just ask my friend Kira Haru Haro.

A

Audo

All of your past threads are closed. There is this one
You said:
In that new Kingdom Hearts2 magazine that just came out today, I read in the first issue that it says Axel IS Sora father. He also leaves the Org. so that he can further teach his two sons, Sora and the BHK, how to master the art of duel weilding.
This one
My friends dad works for Disney Interactive, and he said that because of the on going delays and mistakes in the soundtrack, that they aren't even going to complete the KH2 project. That's so stupid! Why would they just quit making a game that they already almost done with? Now I'll never know what happens to Riku and The King.
There is now news in responce to the 2005 Square Enix party that ONE of the original three characters (donald, goofy, and sora) will be dead by the end of KH2...

So I think it is safe to say that you are lying again.

ur-vile

Awards
I think the next few months are going to be very kind to Square. Between now and March we're getting Advent Children, KH2, and FF 12. I'm sure they'll be fine.

dontonypage2

Doesn't matter what you think, I'm telling you what CNN thinks, which is right because their news is actually educated, unlike yours.

Counterpart

I mean seriously this is stupid.How could out of nowhere a multi million or even billion company go bankrupt?I wish I could close this garbage myself!!!He never even posts proof either!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back