• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdomhearts Magazine out

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dontonypage2

In that new Kingdom Hearts2 magazine that just came out today, I read in the first issue that it says Axel IS Sora father. He also leaves the Org. so that he can further teach his two sons, Sora and the BHK, how to master the art of duel weilding.

kh_fan_4e

and where did you get this mag

that brings up an interesting point...if axel is trying to teach sora and bhk how to dual wield then thats why axel and bhk are fighting in the one trailer

ultamaSora

i didnt know there was a Kh2 magazine i must be behind in some stuff or somthin how can axel be Soras dad they dont really look alike the act the same maybe

Zophar

dontonypage2 said:
In that new Kingdom Hearts2 magazine that just came out today, I read in the first issue that it says Axel IS Sora father. He also leaves the Org. so that he can further teach his two sons, Sora and the BHK, how to master the art of duel weilding.

Okay, stop posting shit you stupid nOOb. Why don't you just give up because nobody is going to believe you. First it was KH2 being delayed till 2007 then various other crap and now this.

Someone close this, and ban this dip shit while you are at it.

adventchildkiori

wtfh.... axel looks to young to be a father... he looks like hes 20...

To give us proof I ask you post pictures and more information on this....

dontonypage2

At the store. I think it only came out in Michigan though.

And for the other comment on all of the news I've brought to the website, I'm asking: Has any of them been proven wrong yet? I didn't think so. Maybe you should think twice before you reserve your copy this winter, and save your money for 2007...

sorixed

Dattebayo!
This person always post things that are impossible 2. probably for attention 3. i bet next thread is i got kh2. Sorry no offence need proof.

M

MegaFlare

OMG!!111'~23 WTF KINDUM HERTS MAGZYNE!! THNX 4 THE INFO!12'`

Newflash.

There is NO Kingdom Hearts magazine. If you have Kingdom Hearts in a magazine, it's the latest issue of Playstation magazine that features Kingdom Hearts 2 on the cover.

There is NO Kingdom Hearts magazine. I repeat.

You're the same guy who said "my friends dad works for Disney Interactive"

Lie.

You're also the same person who said Sora, Donald, and Goofy will be dead at the end of Kindom Hearts 2. You sure know a lot.

[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back