• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Puppy? Kitten? Please Discuss! ^ ^

In our school, we have small kittens and a puppy (God knows how they ended up there) As a male, i used to despise them, the cats. I would walk around the hall protesting against the 'Protect Fluffy Animal Community' (PFAC) I ended up being the head Board Director. ^ ^ Cats, are amazing...
  2. T

Summons/Keyblades for KH2?

Summons/Keyblades for KH2? If someone already tried out this thread, (i looked and there was none) I don't mind if it would be taken of. Summons; of course it will be Disney Characters again. Though, from which, and who?? If any of you have found out, please post them here. Will it have...
  3. T

lol...im new!!!

isn't it funny? As soon as i registered i posted into other threads and totally forgot about posting here!! lol, goes to show how much i like this Forum...lol Name: Trogue Age:15 Gender: Male (ahem, cute male) :p I really like everyones ideas and thoughts in this forum, and esp i like the...
  4. T

FF Characters...what do you think?

I know most of you know this, but im really glad that Auron is introduced in KH2....and i heard Yuna is going to be in KH2 too. (and would you beleive it? It would be the same voice as the one in FFX) Im sure it would have Yuna Auron Tidus and Lulu!!! (i hope...) Im all for characters from ff9...
Back