• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Puppy? Kitten? Please Discuss! ^ ^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

trogue

In our school, we have small kittens and a puppy (God knows how they ended up there)

As a male, i used to despise them, the cats. I would walk around the hall protesting against the 'Protect Fluffy Animal Community' (PFAC) I ended up being the head Board Director. ^ ^ Cats, are amazing! (please, no discussion about Halle Barry guys) Their Giant leaps and all, with their large claws clinging unto you as you hold them. How easily they fall asleep when you carry them. Their Eyes that mystify you....their way of playing with strings....AND THE MOVIE WHERE HALLE BARRY BECOMES A HOT, WALKING, TALKING CAT!! OHH...HAIRBALL!!

Males love Dogs! (its a fact) No matter how buff a guy can get, they will always break for a fluffy poodle! Our Puppy at our school runs around, falling down the stairs, coming back up, and bothering students and teachers for food. As A head director of PFAC, it is my duty to see that the Puppy will grow up strong just like the gardener!! But with better taste in plumming!!

Ahem, so i just thought, that wheather you like them, or hate them, or have no time for them; please discuss.

THANK YOU!!

PS> Who wants to be a member of PFAC??

Decron

puppy's rule there so cute a kitten is just a small cat it doesn't look that helpless like a puppy...

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
i used to despise cats until i met my friends cats and i fell in love with them, but here's the thing: my mom is allergic to them =/. but i have a boder collie ^^

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Animals are my weakspot. I just go "Aaaaaaa, how cuuuuuute." over them Except for evil animals like snakes & *shudders* spiders. (I have a major case of arachnaphobia) I love both dogS & CATS. But I think I'm more fo a cat person.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Kitties!! Yay! I adore little kittens, heh, you should see my room, I've got old pictures from calendars posted up of kittens. Some have a puppy or two, but kittens are so adorable. Ohmygosh, when I move out I want to have two little kitties, a boy and a girl, and then they have kitties, and then it's a whole kittie collaboration! Yay!

So I'm obsessed a little. <_< My friend's cat recently had kittens and so for some reason they now have about twelve six-month old kittens/cats. Ai, when I dropped her off I had to stop to see them, they just surround you and their little pink tongues and cute bodies and oy..though, my other two friends took my car...and they brought it back...bleh. I love little kitties!! (I actually have my sn on a few places as "Kitten" or "Kitty.")

Dogs...eh, I have a slight fear of big dogs, there's just something about them. And I don't like how they slobber and such. Cats are so much more independent. :/

~SweetWings4Eva~

Er, I'm not so much of a cat person, especially when they have EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMELY long or EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEMELY short hair/fur. I'm not much of a dog person either, but I'm not anti-pets or anything. >< But I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaally like big cats. And I'll be one of the only girls you meet that won't freak out at the sight of a spider (unless it's huge and came crawling right in front of my face...) So, in short, I favor the predator over the prey, but that doesn't mean I don't feel sorry for the prey. I just hate rabbits >< >=P

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
my cat is too patient with me. i poke her with pencils and she just sits there. i jump on her but she still follows me around. i tug(not hard!!!) on her ears and she doesnt bite me... she so friggin patient. but maybe she's planning something. *coughitcoughmancough*

SeRoFe

I prefer cats, cuz they are cleaner and cuter, and funnier to...the way they play... Whan my cat was a citten I used to find new and innovative ways to make him smash himself against the walls without me toutching him...soooo funny!!

I don't know im really a animal person. But i don't really have as much as a soft spot for like a little kitten, though there is this one cat that always roams outside my house. I call that kittie warrior, awww so cute. Neways, my dog Cheyenne i love her so much she's always there for me as stupid as that sounds its true. And then theres my puppy Sora i got her for christmas but i dont know shes not there as much for me as Cheyenne is. Sora i think is actually i don't know shes a wieard dog.......But yeah Cheyenne shes a mutt awwww shes so cute, *looks over at cheyenne* yah shes soo cute, Neways, yea i have both dogs and cat, but yah ive always liked dogs better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back