• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

lol...im new!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

trogue

isn't it funny? As soon as i registered i posted into other threads and totally forgot about posting here!! lol, goes to show how much i like this Forum...lol

Name: Trogue
I really like everyones ideas and thoughts in this forum, and esp i like the peoples' sigs...they're down-right sweet...maybe someone can introduce me to some Sig/Ava makers???

I hope to have fun here, and make new friends...also, i want to be here when the latest news comes out and all, and maybe share some too.

For my n00b post, i expect love, comfort and smiles. But they always result to Pain, blood and a wicked-evil-grin-smiles....lol...please, i dont want a DS (other forums have given me a free DS <no, not literally, jeez no>

I've been introduced here by my very good friend princess kairi...

Thank you, see you around the forums!!

Reply if your happy
Reply if your angry
Reply if your hurt
Reply if your horn-.... wait, no dont
Reply if your my new friend
Reply if your my enemy
Reply if your Evil
Reply if your Good
Reply if your Female
Reply if your.......kidding
Reply if you like food
Reply if you like FULLMETALALCHEMIST
reply if your...like......

REPLY IF YOUR WORTHY!!!! LOL (^ ^)

Elphaba_1

Author
Hello there, welcome to forums, U want a new friend I'll be ur friend if u want....BUT DON'T EVER MAKE FUN OF ME! I PISS OFF PRETTY EASILY! Anyways.....

Name: Rikusgrl
Info: I'm evil in video games and to my little sister (evil most of the time when it comes to punching one of the boy's arm in Musical Theater, and amusing my friends by mimicing Malificent ((she rocks))), good around my friends and family, worthy in cheerleading.
I like Inu-yasha, I'm starting to get into Full Metal Alchemist, Yuyu Hakasho, Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, phtography, video games, cheerleading, colorguard, hang out with friends, go to fanart and forums for Kingdom Hearts, acting, musical theater, realy handsome mean, and most importanrly.......KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!!!!!

KH Mage

welcome to the forums, have fun and post a lot! PM me if you want to be friends or need some help!

~Life~

The old member
hey welcome need help just pm me or go to the Newb adoption place....so yeah have fun....

rikubaka67

Awards
Hi and welcome. u seem pretty cool.
info.:
Name: rikubaka67
Intrests: karate, boys, acting, dancing, singing, anime, LOTR, KH, and i guess thats all!

As soon as i registered i posted into other threads and totally forgot about posting here!!

lol, when i first started, i had just got the internet at my house, and i didn't even know that this was here!

P.S.--if u need a friend/help, PM me anytime!! ;)

Chrono_X

Hey i'm kinda new here too.
I know a really good sig maker. Her name is (well i think it's a her..) .Oathkeeper.
and FMA rocked...untill "he" died *crys*

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
welcome to forums. have fun. post alot. PM me if u have any questions. i see u have met my freind Rikusgrl.(shes crazy)(just kiding) shes a good freind. so have fun. O and join the Crazy Stupid Darkness Group. its fun.

Thieveless_Heart

Hello!
You seem nice and funny. I'm sure that you will get along fine with others, if you need a friend or want help pm me.

Info.
Name: Chaziyer
Interests: Dragons, anime, manga and video games

Back