• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Summons/Keyblades for KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

trogue

Summons/Keyblades for KH2?

If someone already tried out this thread, (i looked and there was none) I don't mind if it would be taken of.
Summons; of course it will be Disney Characters again. Though, from which, and who??
If any of you have found out, please post them here. Will it have: Simba/Dumbo/Mushu/Genie/Bambie/Tinkerbell again?? Does the Fairy Godmother once again feed you the powers?? (somewhere nearby her secret-crush Merlin is somewhere nearby ^_^ Alone together in that building for a YEAR, you kinda wonder, huh?)

Keyblades; What are some of the new keyblades in KH2? I mean we’re gonna have some new worlds right?? New worlds, new keyblades. Like China, Mulan. The Hun is on the Heartless side (or Nobodies, or whatever)
The keychain can be the yin-yang, or the hair Mulan cuts off or something... Of course, the worlds aren't the only place where you can find Keyblades

Again, i hope i didn't overlook the threads....

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
well i think Noruma is being tight lipped about summons. I think he mentioned there might be though. That si so weird I always thought Fairy Godmother nad Merlin were going to *cough* develop a relationship. Its gotta be boring ust sitting in a mini pumpkin all day. For Keyblades not sure. Maybe One-WInged Angel adn Diamond Dust since they were in CoM

oblivion seeker

For summons, I don't think any of the old ones are coming back, maybe Mushu after you beat mulan's world but i doubt it, if Nomura decides to put summons in KH2, he'll probably make new ones.

As for the Keychains, the only confirmed returning ones so far are Kingdom Key, Oblivion, and the Oath-keeper. Every world will probably have a keychain or two, and concidering that #2 is more than twice the size of #1, I think there'll be waaaay more variety! :D

I can't wait until x-mas when its supposed to come out. If it isn't out by then, then I'm going to be pissed.

~Life~

The old member
I know a summon the 7 migets from snow white j/k

or thoes faires from slepping beauty, or that bear in Jungel book :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back